bad hair day

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

how often do you have a bad hair day?

always (said with persian tow-truck man accent)
27%
everyonce in a while when i don't have time
47%
never, because i'm perfect or bald or something
13%
this is a waste of time you stupid, stupid idiot DIE
13%

Total votes: 15

skankinmello
New Recruit
New Recruit

bad hair day

Post by skankinmello » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:49 pm

have you guys ever had the most horrid hair cut ever???? :( i cut my hair yesterday and got sicssor happy
how often do you have a bad hair day
i have to have one for a while... untill it grows
it's like i put a punch bowl over my hair and started cutting anything the sicssors cam in contact with
"Water isn't healthy, it doesn't have anything in it."

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:32 pm

Looks like you went crazy with more than just scissors.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

skankinmello
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by skankinmello » Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:16 pm

looks like.... you....
yeah... it does.
*blinks*
i don't always look like that... meh
"Water isn't healthy, it doesn't have anything in it."

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:25 pm

My hair is too short to have a bad hair day...like today I had to work my Marine World camp again and I was soo tired and sick of waking up at 7 that I kinda stumbled out of bed and brushed my teeth and left without touching my hair and it looked the same as when I spend the whole 20 seconds doing it. w00t for short hair
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:58 am

I don't have bad hair days. I just run some hair glue through it and let it stand up in all different directions. Woot for spiky hair. 8-)

As for "bad hair days," I have to side with George Carlin, who said: "Put on a hat and go to work you shallow [censored]." :lol:

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LovableSheep » Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:02 pm

I don't really have bad hair days either, since I don't really care how it looks most of the time.

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:55 pm

My hair doesn't do anything. It just stays how it is when I wake up. I can't curl it, I can't put it up withough a million bumps, I can straighten it, I can't do anything lol.

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:15 pm

my hairs just...straight. Nothing too special... won't curl or wave.. yet as true as those may be, my hair will always find a way to get into a knot at points in time where you would swear that it were alive and did it itself. Ex: Reading at my desk just after brushing it, getting up and brushing it again to find a humungous knot... I hate my hair...
OHS '01 - '05

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:42 am

SO,MY HAIR IS MOSTLY UP IN A MESSY BUN BUT, IT USSUALLY LOOKS GREAT.MY HAIR WAS ONCE DOWN TO MY BUT, BUT, I CUT IS. LAST SUMM, IT WAS REALLY SHORT! NOW IT IS LIKE 3 IN. PAST MY SHOULDERS. I TO STRAIGHTEN IT FROM TIME TO TIME BUT, OTHER WISE ITS REALLY CURY TO WHERE YOU CAN PULL A CURL BACK AND IT SHOTTS BACK TO MY HEAD.*BOING,BOING*SO, I DON'T EVER HAVE A BAD HAIR DAY UNLESS I LEAVE MY HAIR DOWN W/O DRING IT OR STRAIGHTENING IT! 8-)
Nothing is impossible with God!

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Personal » Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:38 pm

You know, the only time I have a bad hair day, is when I want my hair to actually look like something... However, I find that the people at the hair place do it perfectly, and then it never looks like that again... Why is that?
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:30 am

Personal wrote:You know, the only time I have a bad hair day, is when I want my hair to actually look like something... However, I find that the people at the hair place do it perfectly, and then it never looks like that again... Why is that?
because you expect tem to do a good job since they are professionals and you sit in their chair so long that you just want to go home so, what ever it looks like your fine w/ and then you can't do it the same because you aren't so desperate for it to look so "good". just a suggestion though! :mrgreen:
Nothing is impossible with God!

Matadork05
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by Matadork05 » Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:16 pm

Ive come to the conclusion that only on the days that i put effort into doing my hair nicely, are the days we either do dance, or are outside in the rain/wind.
-Reigning Miss NCBA-
Guard Alumni

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".