Request: Recording of Apotheosis of this Earth

Topics centered more on music performance

Moderator: Hostrauser

Eunuch Provocateur

Request: Recording of Apotheosis of this Earth

Post by Eunuch Provocateur » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:43 pm

I read about this in the Hard Pieces topic, seemed cool, but I cannot find a recording of this song anywhere for the life of me.

If you have a recording of it, want to send it to me on record, anything, PM me or post the link below.

Eunuch Provocateur

Post by Eunuch Provocateur » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:55 pm

Bump. C'mon, guys, it's gotta exist!!

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

Here's some help

Post by Wildabeast » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:16 pm

http://www.fanfaremag.com/archive/artic ... eosis.html

Update: Mark Custom sells the CD (catalog #3170-MCD). http://www.markcustom.com
-Stop global whining.

Eunuch Provocateur

Post by Eunuch Provocateur » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:29 pm

What about a recording online? Or am I Outta luck... :cry: Boy do I need money.

maybe eBay will have an LP recording with the song on it...

Eunuch Provocateur

Post by Eunuch Provocateur » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:49 pm

Ugh.

Two months of searching.

I may have to crack and buy the Louisville Orchestra composition on Amazon.

Anyone have it for free? Again?

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:23 am

Stop grousing about not getting free w@r3z and just pony up the cash for the CD already. :roll:

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Wildabeast » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:12 am

Eunuch Provocateur wrote: *juvenile rudeness*
Why don't you follow your own advice? Jeezus, did someone pee in your gene pool?

It's pretty obvious that either:
1) Nobody here has it.
2) If somebody has it, they don't want to give it to you.
3) You haven't done jack crap to buy the recording since you first posted this request BACK IN DECEMBER...and then you subject the rest of us to a poutfest. Are you that financially challenged that you can't even buy a free clue?
4) It's pretty obvious to the rest of us that you have no regard for U.S. Copyright Law and you're willing to point it out in your actions on the internet (especially when your ISP # gets logged on every post).
5) You're gonna' blame a responsible adult for your irresponsibility. Did your parents not teach you how to be responsible? By the way you wrote your post, either your parents talk to you that way (and you're just a reflection of that), or they don't know you talk to other people like that.
6) Probably the most obvious choice - ALL OF THE ABOVE

Suck it up. Grow some brain cells (if it hasn't happened already), and adjust your attitude.

In case you still need help in your decision...buy the recording (if you haven't already. You haven't indicated that you have). You might actually enjoy something else that's on the same cd.
-Stop global whining.

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:33 pm

Hi, my name is Spring-Heeled Jack, and I'll be deleting your posts today. :cool:

Would you like the basic post-deletion package, or did you want to "super-size" it and go for the full account ban?

Eunuch Provocateur

Post by Eunuch Provocateur » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:12 pm

Wildabeast wrote:
Why don't you follow your own advice? Jeezus, did someone pee in your gene pool?

It's pretty obvious that either:
3) You haven't done jack crap to buy the recording since you first posted this request BACK IN DECEMBER...and then you subject the rest of us to a poutfest. Are you that financially challenged that you can't even buy a free clue?

4) It's pretty obvious to the rest of us that you have no regard for U.S. Copyright Law and you're willing to point it out in your actions on the internet (especially when your ISP # gets logged on every post).

Suck it up. Grow some brain cells (if it hasn't happened already), and adjust your attitude.

In case you still need help in your decision...buy the recording (if you haven't already. You haven't indicated that you have). You might actually enjoy something else that's on the same cd.
Concerning #3: I was then, but now I actually have a job. Hah.
Concerning #4: It's legal to keep mp3s for 24 hrs. And it's not too hard to find his Music for Prague since a lot of colleges post suites on their course curriculum for their students, so I figured someone would have it.

Anyway, I bought the CD, so you guys don't need to worry about me asking for w@rez. And I don't need to be such a ****. It's pointless. My bad.

Eunuch Provocateur

Post by Eunuch Provocateur » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:13 pm

Oh, man, my REAL bad. Sincerest apologies. I thought that you, being SH Jack, had come to this months later posting that, not a few days afterwards, haha.

My was that an unnecessary use of the *juvenile rudeness* button.

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bandmaster » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:30 pm

Eunuch Provocateur wrote:Oh, man, my REAL bad. Sincerest apologies.
(You should have the read the PM this clown sent!)

Too late! Too big a mouth! You're outta here!
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster