naughty band or guard moments

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by trumpeteer » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:55 pm

so thats wat really happend

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:30 pm

of course not... hahahaha... sorry, I'm on a cheap high right now, it's called SLEEP DEPRIVATION
OHS '01 - '05

Bassline4life
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Bassline4life » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:48 pm

I have a qustion with every one who is a Lizzy fan and yes im talking about the Lizzy that keeps talking .......this is not a chat to your friends topic ok so please insted of talking to them or talking aobut something and them saying "yes i rember that" lets post something and then something else......

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:53 pm

sorry dude... umm.. okay getting back onto topic then... this one time, at band camp...no seriously, at band camp. We were playing telephone as a team building thing and the message started out as elephants fly really high or something stupid like that, and well, it ended up to be, "she's eats cats in bed"...it was funny at the time even though we got yelled at for it...
OHS '01 - '05

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

naughty band and guard moments

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:50 am

so, this one time at band camp, we were late to practice and my section leader was suposed to make me do a bunch of push-ups but, he didn't :shock: :shock: !hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!! :shock: **cough**
Nothing is impossible with God!

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by trumpeteer » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:07 am

?????????????????????????????right??????????????????????????????????

Lariette
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: ok

Post by Lariette » Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:48 am

trumpeteer wrote:ok castro (its sean) i got one, when we were in our room matt had went into the bathroom and came out, and when he came out it really smelled, :shock: so when we were all yelling matt all the band moms could hear us, and lizzy if u read this i know u remember, and me matt and i think jessica were outside our room and katys mom had came out and didnt know that her room was right next to ours, so she thought that we were sneaking jessica into our room. it was hillarious.
yeah that was REALLY funny! and she thought my name was Dawn! (Ryan's mom's name!)

Lariette
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Lariette » Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:51 am

O'sideband_lizzy wrote:okay... I will reply to this thread and pray to god that I don't get into trouble... though I am being stupid enough to put it... okay.. like the other two, it was at the Vegas competition and I was in a room with 3 of my other friends. Well, it was about 2 hours after our curfew so we didn't want to go outside or anything, so we went and got a tub of ice... well, seeing how there was too much ice for the 4 of us and throwing it down the sink would be too easy, we looked around trying to find what we could do with it... well, we were looking and we found something. A window!! So we made up this little game... Hit a parked car=5 pts., hit a moving car= 10 pts., hit a pedestrian= 50 pts., well, while we were chucking ice out our window, we thought we had looked every time to make sure it was clear and come to find out it wasn't. The was a security Guard looking right at us when we hit a moving car... we all panicked and turned off al the lights, diposed of the evidence and just sat there trying to figure out if he was coming up to our room or not... but he just sat there in the parking lot watching our room... I was seriously scared that he was going to come to our room cuz we would've died!!!!!

man lizzy! this one was SO scary! but after it was over we were laughing our butts off!!!!

Lariette
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Lariette » Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:54 am

O'sideband_lizzy wrote:oh.. okay, this wasn't really bad or anything, well, in a way it was , but anyway... okay, we were on the way home from SDSU because our drumline had aperformance there for our directors senior project thingy... well, anyways... it gets to be like 30 min. into the trip, and the bus is dark and everything so yeah, we were siiting like like little kids telling ghost stories and crap... well, anyways... I was telling one and one of my friends was sitting on her seat with her legs in the aisle and with her back not against anything... and one of my guy friends, who was sitting in the back, crawled under the seats up to hers sat up in a way so she couldn't see him... well, when I saw him (he freaked me out) I changed my story and was like...blah blah blah they say he comes up right behind you when you least expect it and she was all like man that sux and then the kid jumped out and grabbed her and she screamed so loud!!!!! It was soooo funny. The bad thing about it is that we could've scraed the bus driver and got into an accident... but we didn't so it was funny!!! :D :D

dude, lizzy...wasn't that you who screamed?!?!

Lariette
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Lariette » Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:56 am

O'sideband_lizzy wrote:okay... man I am full of these things... this happened my 8th grade year when we went to the music in the parks festival at Magic Mountain... well, it was the night before we went to the park and we got bored of eating sweets so we decided to put our telephone to good... well, there was this REALLY annoying kid (if you kow him, please do not reply with is name) and we decided to prank call him... we called his room (we new it cuz one of my friends got stuck with him), and my friend picked up the phone and I told him to give it to the annoying kid... that's when the fun part started... I was to pretend that I was his girlfriend back home who was desperatley lonely without him and wanted him to come home cuz I missed him... unfortuantely, this kid is quite a kid and got the guts to play along with it so before I said good night, he was all like, oh baby I miss, but I'll give you all the lovin ya want when I get home... :drop: :frustrated: :vomit: yuck...
we've had a lot of fun times huh?!...remember how Anoush screamed?!

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by trumpeteer » Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:17 am

i wouldn't say u 2 had "good times" i'd say more like weird times. but thats just me talking.

Lariette
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Lariette » Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:20 pm

trumpeteer wrote:i wouldn't say u 2 had "good times" i'd say more like weird times. but thats just me talking.
well thats okay we are kinda weird so while it may be weird to you it may be good to us! :lol:

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:58 pm

to get back on topic before some yells at us AGAIN...haha... okay, um, this was more of the thought that was put into our heads. But it's close enough I guess, okay. In our show last year for marching band, we had this body work thing where we do like a rotation squat or somethin like that, and we were practicing it at one of our tuesday night rehearsals. Well, for like 1/2 an hour, all you hear is, " Spread your legs more, get lower down, stick your butt out more..." and we were just thinking what would happen if a parent was coming up to the stadium and heard that... hehe, I could here it now, " I thought you guys were a marching band, what the he** are you teaching these kids??!!"...
OHS '01 - '05

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by trumpeteer » Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:09 pm

hah thats funny

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:20 pm

reading the "all topics" forum reminded me of yet another one of these things. Okay, this happened my frosh year, Jess you were there, you remember. It was during lunch and this idiotic kid was throwing a red pen at the ceiling for some stupid reason. Well, like the 10th time he hit the ceiling, it broke in half, and being a uniball pen, it burst all over everything and everyone who was in that area. Well, seeing how we have our trophies all over the place in our band room, he got red pen on one of our favorites... for trumpeteet and altogirl, if you turn it around, you can see it...well anyways, it also got on the kid who came up to us and asked us how to spell tampon and if you ever wanna see a kid so pissed off like he was, go throw red ink on him and you'll see...
OHS '01 - '05