naughty band or guard moments

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:38 pm

okay... man I am full of these things... this happened my 8th grade year when we went to the music in the parks festival at Magic Mountain... well, it was the night before we went to the park and we got bored of eating sweets so we decided to put our telephone to good... well, there was this REALLY annoying kid (if you kow him, please do not reply with is name) and we decided to prank call him... we called his room (we new it cuz one of my friends got stuck with him), and my friend picked up the phone and I told him to give it to the annoying kid... that's when the fun part started... I was to pretend that I was his girlfriend back home who was desperatley lonely without him and wanted him to come home cuz I missed him... unfortuantely, this kid is quite a kid and got the guts to play along with it so before I said good night, he was all like, oh baby I miss, but I'll give you all the lovin ya want when I get home... :drop: :frustrated: :vomit: yuck...
OHS '01 - '05

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

naughty band and guard moments

Post by altogirl06 » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:41 pm

hey trumpeteer, yeah he got me like 10 times it was pretty funny. last year in band there was this kid that always played jokes on people so one day he was acting all cool(or at least trying to) and making fun of people. so when class started and he went to sit down i pulled his chair out from under him and he fell back and got the wind knocked out of him. it was kind of mean :twisted: but it felt pretty good to get him back plus every body couldn't stop laughing at him. :P
Nothing is impossible with God!

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:43 pm

Well when we were in Vegas a bunch of guys were throwing chairs out of the hotel rooms lol, and then they were hopping balconies... that trip was crazy. And then at the last drumline comp, my bf went up to the captain and said "haha! you;re graduating!" and shoved a pie in his face. Somehow, my gimpy bf managed to escape alive from that one.

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by trumpeteer » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:46 pm

hahaha thats good stuff

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:56 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: um, yeah. :shock: :shock:

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:25 pm

hahaha...pie in face...haha... :D yes, we would, or whoever did it, would die, there would be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, just a place to get the crap kicked out of you...bu tit's all good... okay, this once again isn't very "naughty", it's more of a learning experience that we use for people if they are in low brass, or any kind of brass... well, some kids have a bad habit of leaving their oh so precious mouth peices out, well, if it's able to taken, it will be took. But at our school, we don't only take it. We ram it into the ground so dirt gets all caught up in it so you have to find a stick or something to get the dirt out, and then you'll be late to practice or from break because you were out finding a stick... and then when you find the stick, you still have to clean it out cuz ya can't play unitl you do... poor people, sure we feel bad, but hey, don't leave your mouthpieces out :wink: ...
OHS '01 - '05

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by trumpeteer » Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:49 pm

wow lizzy thats mean. we just take their mouthpeice and throw it in our locker and lock it, or just take it and hide it so when Gary comes 2 turn u, u have no mouthpeice. and they dont have one for u 2 use. so u have 2 do 50 pushups. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

I wasn't a good freshman

Post by flagchild06 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:16 pm

Okay so aside from covering my boyfriend's (now ex, back with his) locker in pointless drawings and such, I stuck lipgloss from this smelly girl on our guard in his mouthpiece. I took 9 bucks from him, and one time it ticked me off that the boys took so long to change so I shoved some guy's junk out of the window of our bus to change. He needed his crap off the bus, there it was. I got my mom to bring us stuff to our room. I teased our friends in a different room by closing the blinds and taping my bra to the window and making shadows. It was fun. Eventually I took my bra down. They didn't care anyways. I can also safely say that I've shoved rules about changing down the toilet. It made me mad that the boys were allowed to change in public, behind the bus so I went back there, for some privacy and to ignore the perfect bodies of everyone else and started changing. Half the guys didn't even notice. I was NOT the model freshman :D
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:26 pm

i've had to change a few times on the bus when alot of guys and girs were on it.it kind of feels uncomfortable but, no one really cares cause they all do too. :lol:

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:32 pm

I remember in high school one year most of the trumpet guys were in the back of the bus. We're pulling into the parking lot where the tournament was at and we happen to be parked next to the guard bus. Naturally the pervs that the trumpet section was were quite pleased with our position.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:06 pm

We change on our bus all the time cuz you get used to it after a while so no one really bothers to care due to the fact that everyone's too concerned about getting the right shoes or the right uniform... but I would say that the worse thing is when someone on your bus ISN'T wearing any deodorant so it smells so bad :vomit:
OHS '01 - '05

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by trumpeteer » Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:21 pm

hahahaha which i never told u lizzy. i wont say n e names but when changing in the bus my friend BOMB one in the bathroom and in the front of the bus was horrible. hah it was great

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:15 pm

geee... could that be the same person who stunk up the vents and stuff st the hotel???
OHS '01 - '05

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by trumpeteer » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:20 pm

no it wasnt him. i can give u a hint. think of my name and put an O as the last name and u have the person.

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:34 pm

ahh ha ha ha..... little mcnasty... anyways... another "naughty" moment of our oh so "naughty"band would be one that I can't say because the people who were there would kill me if I told it, so let's think of a different one shall we. Okay, this one came out of sheer evilness and was totally uncalled for. We were at a drumline competiton and I don't know if anyone's ever been top one that does these but they had these things called air-grams, which are basically shout-outs. Well, we were all laughing at the fact at how no one could get Trogdor right til about 20 grams later, and then people started putting stupid stuff on them like the carebears rule and Joe's the best and stuff like that. Well, someone went in and decided to be a complete jerk and tell a couple that was with us to break-up... well, the whole gym just went silent and we're all looking around trying to figure out who wrote it because that was just wrong. We still have yet to find out..
OHS '01 - '05