backstabing

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

backstabing

Post by flagratgirl » Sat May 31, 2003 11:13 pm

what do you do when the people who u thought were u friends all end up tlakign crap abotu u in a chat room they forgot my bf was in there and started saying stuff about me i have never really delt with this before and it hurts to know that the people who i have told my whole past to r saying alot of mean stuff about me i have sat their and cried to some of them telling them all the stuff i have been throught

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Re: backstabing

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:51 am

flagratgirl wrote:what do you do when the people who u thought were u friends all end up tlakign crap abotu u in a chat room they forgot my bf was in there and started saying stuff about me i have never really delt with this before and it hurts to know that the people who i have told my whole past to r saying alot of mean stuff about me i have sat their and cried to some of them telling them all the stuff i have been throught
Nice to see you have a guy again. See it wasn't so bad.

Anywho you can do several things:
1. Forgive and Forget.
2. Hang out with different people.
3. Talk to them and let them know how you feel....and refer to number 2.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

backstabbing

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:29 am

:crying: that is pretty mest up and i do agree with mike but, try to find out why they felt that they needed to talk behind your back. didn't they know that you go on this website?
Nothing is impossible with God!

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagratgirl » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:04 pm

thanks uci mike
it wasnt too bad but yeah they are all denying they said nething because they all feel bad they want to be my friends but its gonna take a while for them to gain my trust

Bassline4life
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Bassline4life » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:20 pm

Welcome to the world of percussion.....at my school our pit is mostly made up of girls....(2boys this year) and out battery is made up of boys and well we dont get along with each other and when there is a fight between the pit and battery all hell brakes lose....some pit suports the battery and some battery suports the pit. the battery would never help the pit and that is why it is a mess.....and that is when people start talking behind backs and people getting mad..and section leaders stop doing there job...just watch out this year.........

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:26 pm

Blow up on them, make a scene and make them feel really bad for what they did because they deserve it... show them that it hurt you and make it known to the world that it was wrong for them to do that... or you can just wait it out and get to know other people, get some connections and see if they do it again... if they do, get some new friends, ones you can trust not to talk about you or do anything like that to you...
OHS '01 - '05

SithScorp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SithScorp » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:20 am

never get torn up about relationships at your age...

there are plenty of fish in the sea, and there are plenty that will appreciate and treat you the way you deserve. move on and enjoy life...

I wish I would have realized that at 15...
Back to my training...

:maul:

SithScorp out...

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:49 am

SithScorp wrote:never get torn up about relationships at your age...

there are plenty of fish in the sea, and there are plenty that will appreciate and treat you the way you deserve. move on and enjoy life...

That, and I'd also add: if you think the backstabbing is bad NOW, wait till you see how "adults" treat one another.

I've worked over seven years now in a major corporation. I've seen feats of backstabbing so mind-bogglingly vicious and brazen I could barely believe it.

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Personal » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:18 am

Phantom Phan wrote:
SithScorp wrote:never get torn up about relationships at your age...

That, and I'd also add: if you think the backstabbing is bad NOW, wait till you see how "adults" treat one another.

I've worked over seven years now in a major corporation. I've seen feats of backstabbing so mind-bogglingly vicious and brazen I could barely believe it.
Very well said, both of you. One thing that I have noticed is that most of my "Friends" from the past, are no longer my friends. I have about 5 really good friends, that will always be my friends, I know that because two of them are in other schools, and we still talk on AIM, and attempt to get together once a month, just to hang. The other three are out of high school, and being that they hang with me still, says something. However, everyone else has started to die away, and I realize now, that after I graduate, most of them are gone. Phantom, I work at Coldstone, and I have seen people backstab others, in ways that I thought were not possible at my age.

Flags, if I were you, coming from someone who has been backstabbed before, do not worry about it. Push it aside, and do not let those people bug you. Life is to short to worry about what others think. Go get yourself some friends who truly care about you. That man of yours seems to care for you, since he told you what those other girls (I am assuming) said. Someone once told me that, and I quote, "Life is to short to worry about the things that you shouldn't care about."
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

Dune00z
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Dune00z » Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:37 pm

^ Hell Yes, I found this out the hard way as well

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Content Deleted

Post by flagchild06 » Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:57 pm

Content Deleted

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Content Deleted

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:05 pm

*Moderator's note*
Take it to Private Messaging ladies or I'm going to lock or delete this thread.

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

My fault

Post by flagchild06 » Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:15 pm

Sorry, I have a big mouth. It's my fault. Flagrat is just .. it's my fault. Sorry :oops:
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.