naughty band or guard moments

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

naughty band or guard moments

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:01 am

ok , i have a few. at our adl show @ vegas we weren't aloud to be out after a certain time at our hotel and and me and my friends went out and were riding the elevators and going down the stairs (it was really fun too) and then we saw a band dad potrolling the hall way and luckily he didn't see us or else we would be in trouble!! and then there was this one time we were at an adl competition my friend liz and i wanted starbucks really really badly so we went off of they're campus and went over there and the whole time we kept thinkink that our adl director was going to catch us and cause he's a starbucks maniac.i wonder why i only did bad things at adl comp. instead of marching band comps.?
Nothing is impossible with God!

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

ok

Post by trumpeteer » Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:50 am

ok castro (its sean) i got one, when we were in our room matt had went into the bathroom and came out, and when he came out it really smelled, :shock: so when we were all yelling matt all the band moms could hear us, and lizzy if u read this i know u remember, and me matt and i think jessica were outside our room and katys mom had came out and didnt know that her room was right next to ours, so she thought that we were sneaking jessica into our room. it was hillarious.

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:22 pm

okay... I will reply to this thread and pray to god that I don't get into trouble... though I am being stupid enough to put it... okay.. like the other two, it was at the Vegas competition and I was in a room with 3 of my other friends. Well, it was about 2 hours after our curfew so we didn't want to go outside or anything, so we went and got a tub of ice... well, seeing how there was too much ice for the 4 of us and throwing it down the sink would be too easy, we looked around trying to find what we could do with it... well, we were looking and we found something. A window!! So we made up this little game... Hit a parked car=5 pts., hit a moving car= 10 pts., hit a pedestrian= 50 pts., well, while we were chucking ice out our window, we thought we had looked every time to make sure it was clear and come to find out it wasn't. The was a security Guard looking right at us when we hit a moving car... we all panicked and turned off al the lights, diposed of the evidence and just sat there trying to figure out if he was coming up to our room or not... but he just sat there in the parking lot watching our room... I was seriously scared that he was going to come to our room cuz we would've died!!!!!
OHS '01 - '05

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

hahahahaha

Post by trumpeteer » Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:06 pm

hahahaha i remember that lizzy, and u kept calling out room wanting us 2 take the blame if the guard saw us. hahahaha u 4 were krazy. maybe now u should think twice.

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:06 pm

no... we needed you to be our look-outs... well, anyways, to get back topic... this has not actually happened yet, but on our Tuesday night rehearsals, we always try and see who can pick-lock our band room door so we can get inside, it's after school so no one's there, well anyways... some of our best pick lockers have tried to get it, I came close, but never actually got it... we also tried this my freshman year when our instructors were late in the morning for a competition and we needed to get inside... all we managed to do is some how set off the alarm... but all well...
OHS '01 - '05

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

naughty band and guard moments

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:07 pm

hey guys, well lizzy i guess every one does the same stuff for fun cause liz, me, and katy were all throwing ice out the window too.plus we were throwing pads out the window too and watching them float down. then sergio called and we told him what we were doing and he wanted one so i ran down to his room (after curfew) and brought him one.it was funny!!!!! :mrgreen:

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:17 pm

Castro, I'd hate to burst your bubble, but going out after curfew isn't exactly, well, uncommon... but anyways... let me see if I can think of another one... I can think of one that altogirl did but I don't think she wants me telling anyone... let's just say that she has all our autographs now... ummm.... oooh oooh... okay, this happened my freshman year, but I was no where near apart of it, so yeah... okay these guys wanted to play a trick on this other guy (I'm not gonna mention any names cuz you probably don't know them anyway) so they bought a soda, chugged it down, peed in the bottle and told the kid that it was nice fresh lemonade... well, seeing how gullable the kid was, he believed them and drank the "lemonade", we just know told him about a month ago.. it was pretty funny... :D
OHS '01 - '05

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:45 pm

oh wow thats really mean...that makes me feel sick lol
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

SithScorp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SithScorp » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:32 am

Wait until you get to college. Then it gets REALLY interesting...
Back to my training...

:maul:

SithScorp out...

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:47 am

SithScorp wrote:Wait until you get to college. Then it gets REALLY interesting...
LOL!! I was just about to say that. Them youngin's have no idea the size and the scope of the pranks at the college level. (*cough* especially when there's alcohol involved.) :lol:

SithScorp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SithScorp » Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:03 am

alcohol?!?!?!?!?!?!

ALCOHOL?!?!?!?!?!?!

Never, ever, ever, ever, for someone that is under the legal comsumption age of 21. NEVER!!!!

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

I believe I may have something caught in my throat that resembles male bovine fecal material...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
As a result of my experiences during the Clinton era of political correctness (aka my mind-altering social brainwashing) I would never ever ever ever ever ever advocate an underage individual partaking in the consumption of any type of beverage that contains such an illicit material such as alcohol. Though I guess is is OK if you do not inhale... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Back to my training...

:maul:

SithScorp out...

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:09 pm

Phantom Phan wrote:
SithScorp wrote:Wait until you get to college. Then it gets REALLY interesting...
LOL!! I was just about to say that. Them youngin's have no idea the size and the scope of the pranks at the college level. (*cough* especially when there's alcohol involved.) :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: umm...
OHS '01 - '05

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:23 pm

oh.. okay, this wasn't really bad or anything, well, in a way it was , but anyway... okay, we were on the way home from SDSU because our drumline had aperformance there for our directors senior project thingy... well, anyways... it gets to be like 30 min. into the trip, and the bus is dark and everything so yeah, we were siiting like like little kids telling ghost stories and crap... well, anyways... I was telling one and one of my friends was sitting on her seat with her legs in the aisle and with her back not against anything... and one of my guy friends, who was sitting in the back, crawled under the seats up to hers sat up in a way so she couldn't see him... well, when I saw him (he freaked me out) I changed my story and was like...blah blah blah they say he comes up right behind you when you least expect it and she was all like man that sux and then the kid jumped out and grabbed her and she screamed so loud!!!!! It was soooo funny. The bad thing about it is that we could've scraed the bus driver and got into an accident... but we didn't so it was funny!!! :D :D
OHS '01 - '05

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

naughty band and guard moments

Post by altogirl06 » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:45 pm

hey lizzy, i remember that!!! it was sooo funny!!!! he was soo hyper everyone thought he was high!!! :dunce:lizzy go ahead and tell the story its cool.

trumpeteer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by trumpeteer » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:25 pm

altogirl didnt he get u as well. i could have sworn he also got u. unless i'm just mistaken.