Im So Bored!

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Colorguard_Tanks_RollyPol
New Recruit
New Recruit

Im So Bored!

Post by Colorguard_Tanks_RollyPol » Sat Apr 05, 2003 6:17 pm

So everyone what do ya'll do for fun in your towns. just curiosu because in my town there is abosloutely nothing to do and I am hecka bored :frustrated:

go go rifle go
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by go go rifle go » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:18 pm

i drive to other towns to find something to do. haha. or we go out to eat a lot. erm... yeah. that's about it really. making up your own adventures is fun too. grab a video camera and a car full of friends. that's the best!
friends... ya know!

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:42 pm

Irvine wasn't really built or maybe failed to be a college town. Usually though there's the Spectrum or the Block. If not then there's always my Xbox and Computer.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Personal » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:13 am

Chino isn't exactly the most happenin' town in the area, so I usually drive to one of the four malls near Chino, and see a movie, or I drive to the beach. Or I go onto WOP, or play Warcraft 3.
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

RifleLova
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleLova » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:26 am

for me, it's all about The Sims!!
Pearl Madison: I'm only human.
Leland: How come people only say that when they've done something wrong?

nizmo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by nizmo » Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:18 pm

here in san diego, i usually just go to the malls, movies, beach, sometimes head down to rosarito if i have time...

New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Colorguard_Tanks_RollyPol » Sat Apr 12, 2003 8:50 am

LOL well I completely understand when ya'll say you drive out of town. That's what I have to do too, or yup we all pile in my car and find somethin to do. :D Although shoot last night I had a blast, but that is another story :cheers: Anyway yeah, you know I really don't play video games, but I get to frustrated. Like PS2 I get mad because I'm really bad with the remote control lol.

Christina

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

benicia

Post by Cole167888 » Sat Apr 12, 2003 8:32 pm

benicia is the worst place to be growing up in (well besides some place like...south central or something lol)...for the parents and adults its a dream place for their kids to live...probably becuase there is no way to get in trouble...ya we have a...taco bell...oh and a...skate park...so we have to drive to vallejo for everything, and since i can drive yet (w00t i started drivers ed yesterday) im pretty much out of luck..oh well 17 months and 2 days till i get my license!
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Colorguard_Tanks_RollyPol » Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:29 pm

LOL ok I have to admit Hollister has gotten a little better than it was before, I mean we have Target, movies, bowling or a bunch of fast food places. Everyone usually drives to Gilroy or farther. I mean I have my license, but I don't usually drive out of town because I'm not allowed too, but than again you're only in trouble if you get caught. 8-) :D Although I've never been to Benecia so I can't compare. At least Vallejo is close by :)

Christina

P.s Good luck with drivers Ed.

nizmo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by nizmo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:36 pm

u 18+ people should try going to a hooka bar if you're bored...its flavored tobacco and a tite ass experience