people from so cal

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

people from so cal

Post by flagratgirl » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:10 pm

i am having a forign exchange student come out this weekend he will only be here for 2 days he wants to go to the beach but what else can we do

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:17 pm

SoCal gurlies....the best around hehe.

Seriously there's also the usual spots in SoCal. Disneland, OC Beaches, Hollywood, SeaWorld, SD Zoo and stuff like that.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Personal » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:20 am

It really all depends where your student is from. I have a friend who had a foreign exchange student once, in fact he had one that just left recently. Maybe there is a movie that he/she would like to see. Sometimes due to translations, some countries do not get movies for like 2-3 months, some do not get them for almost a year. The beach is good, so is Disneyland. I am sure that know matter what you do, your student will love it. I mean they are in a foreign country, and you are showing them things that they might never get to experience again. Take him/her to a resturant that they have never been to, or feed them some type of food that you know he/she has never tried.
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagratgirl » Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:44 pm

thanks so much everyone but i might not be able to do ne thing on saturday so i have one day to show a russian around so cal