Did you get your classes?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Puck
New Recruit
New Recruit

Did you get your classes?

Post by Puck » Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:10 am

Just wondering if everyone got into the classes they wanted for the Spring semester. What are you taking? What do you have to crash? Are you even looking forward to the next semester?

I'm taking Advanced Graphic Design and Photographic Imagery. Don't have to crash anything. Very much looking forward to starting the semester, the sooner it starts, the sooner I graduate!
http://www.wginsider.com/
Visit WGInsider.com for the latest WGI Rankings and more!

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves." ~Will Durant

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Sat Jan 11, 2003 1:22 pm

I didn't get this one class I wanted called ICS 80: Applications of Computer Science cuz my ICS 51 discussion section is during that time. It was one of those free A GPA booster classes.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

engineer
New Recruit
New Recruit

..pretty much

Post by engineer » Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:28 pm

we're on the quarter system @ Poly-SLO and I guess I could say I got the classes I needed, considering I was 7th priority out of 12.

SCOM 101: Speech (GE Req), MATH 142: Calc II, PHYS 131: Physics I, CSC 234: C & Unix (Support for Major), SOC 110: Sociology (GE).

SoCalSpinN
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SoCalSpinN » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:19 am

I didn't get the exact classes I wanted, it's all GE for now, trying to boost my GPA, so it doesn't make a big difference towards my degree.

The classes I did get are great, and they all fall in great time slots.
Acronymphos love to have S.E.X.

hboyce
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by hboyce » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:57 pm

I'm starting my first semester and I got all the classes I signed up for. Visual Basic Programming; Japanese; and Multimedia Design. Sort of an easy semester to start off with, but I'm not in really any big hurry to graduate. I was thinking of taking Photography next semester and maybe the Jazz Band.
--Hunter

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:06 am

hboyce wrote:I'm starting my first semester and I got all the classes I signed up for. Visual Basic Programming; Japanese; and Multimedia Design. Sort of an easy semester to start off with, but I'm not in really any big hurry to graduate. I was thinking of taking Photography next semester and maybe the Jazz Band.
Did you graduate early?
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

hboyce
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by hboyce » Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:39 am

Yes. I graduated on November 8th. About seven months before all my friends.
--Hunter

MsNikki
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MsNikki » Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:45 am

I was a bit frustarted with the selection this year. They only had second semester German and Sign Language, so I wasn't able to take either of those. I had signed up for Statistics (G.E. & req for major), but for some stoopid reason they didn't give it to me. Plus the business class I was going to sign up for was full. Pooh. So this is what I got ...
Astronomy 111 - G.E. I took it before, but I got a D because I stopped going half way into the semester. Bad times. :cry:
Survey & Appreciation of Music - Love music. It's also G.E. credit.
Women's 16th Century History - I absolutely LOVE history and the prof that teach's this course. I think I'm going to minor in history.
Pre-Cal - Uhm, yuck? :evil: I have a feeling this is going to be my most difficult class.

There weren't any creative writing and psychology classes open for my time frame and I didn't feel like taking night classes. I think I've just about taken all the child psych classes I can there, and that's what I want to be. :wink:
World Of Pageantry Champion!