1.5 Days...

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

1.5 Days...

Post by Wildabeast » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:01 pm

...till the opening of "LOTR: The Two Towers.''

Got the limited edition (and sold solely on the internet - 5,000 made) of the movie soundtrack. There will be the normal version sold in stores (not trying to sound elitist, but it'll be there).

http://www.lordoftherings.net
-Stop global whining.

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:21 pm

I've given up on trying to get advanced tickets. I'm just going to wait a week or two. The only good part about opening day is seeing the freaks come out all dressed up.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Wildabeast » Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:00 pm

I've given up on trying to get advanced tickets. I'm just going to wait a week or two.
Buy the extended version DVD, there's probably free adult tickets still circulating around.
-Stop global whining.

nizmo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 1.5 Days...

Post by nizmo » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:06 pm

Wildabeast wrote:...till the opening of "LOTR: The Two Towers.''

Got the limited edition (and sold solely on the internet - 5,000 made) of the movie soundtrack. There will be the normal version sold in stores (not trying to sound elitist, but it'll be there).

http://www.lordoftherings.net
i'll prolly just download it :lol:

clarinetcutieB12
New Recruit
New Recruit

Blah

Post by clarinetcutieB12 » Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:15 am

blah.... I had tickets to opening night with my friends.......and then i got really sick and my parents wouldn't let me go...so here i am....sitting at home....by myself......watching the extended DVD to help raise my stuffy nose blues.

P.S.- I also would have loved to watch the freaks ::sigh:: but then i wouldve looked up and saw my hobbit hair, looked down and saw my ring on its chain and my lorien cape.
~clarinetcutieB12~

Puck
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Puck » Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:59 pm

I was up in Universal City on Tuesday (yes, for a Tori Amos concert) and the movie theatre they have on the Citywalk there was selling tickets for a 12:30 am showing. I would've been able to go see LOTR after the concert, but alas, I had to drive back home to San Diego and wasn't up for falling asleep behind the wheel (or during the movie for that matter!). So now I'm waiting to watch it with my fiance. :)
http://www.wginsider.com/
Visit WGInsider.com for the latest WGI Rankings and more!

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves." ~Will Durant

John K
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by John K » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:26 pm

[quote="Puck"]I was up in Universal City on Tuesday (yes, for a Tori Amos concert) quote]

Heh heh heh..... :shock:

Yeah, my brother got tickets to te 12AM showing, but he couldn't go. School night. :)

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

my thoughts on lord of the rings

Post by Cole167888 » Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:52 pm

well, I haven't seen it...I sort of have...i couldn't get into it though. I semi, half watched it, but I don't remember anything...then i decided to sit down and really pay attention...that lasted for exactly one hour and 40 minutes...i thought it was almost over..and there was still an hour and 20 minutes...then it was due back, so I haven't seen it yet (well i've seen until the tree women)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."