Pacific Crest

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Who's rulez all time??

Poll ended at Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:23 pm

Pacific Crest
25%
Fantasia
75%

Total votes: 4

number one drumma

Pacific Crest

Post by number one drumma » Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:23 pm

Ok i know i started this topic SOMEWHERE, i just can't find it!!! so...does ANYONE...absolutely ANYONE know the people in Pacific Crest?? I'm so interested in them, i loved them last year!!!!!!

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bandmaster » Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:48 am

How can you make this comparison? Pacific Crest is a brand new winter guard and hasn't even competed yet! I know that PC has a fine guard during the summer, but winter guard is a different animal. Let's wait until they actually appear in a show and receive a score.
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Wildabeast » Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:20 am

How can you make this comparison? Pacific Crest is a brand new winter guard and hasn't even competed yet!
Actually, they competed last year. I remember seeing them at the WGI Western Regionals in Hayward. They are certainly a new guard to the activity, but give them a little time and they will be yet another guard from California to be proud of.
-Stop global whining.

split5050
Rookie
Rookie

Post by split5050 » Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:35 am

I think that as far as tallent goes both are very tallented. however, what pulls Fantasia ahead is their (the Staff) ability to write at the level of the overall tallent. I felt many times watching IW class that the staff was overwritting. In otherwords giving the members something so hard that the achievement was not there. If you notice Fantasia has very few drops ever. This is because of the staff's ability to write something crazy, but achievable.
Derrick Tousley
Rancho Cuc. H.S. (01-03)
SCV 03, 04, 07
Corona 06

someguywhodoesthings
Rookie
Rookie

Post by someguywhodoesthings » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:47 pm

SCV OWWNSSSSSS JOOOOOOOO