What Are You Doing For Thanksgiving>?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

What are you doing for thanksgiving?

Visiting Family
54%
Staying Home Alone
No votes
Having People Visit You
31%
Watching the Marching Bands in the Thanksgiving Parade
15%

Total votes: 13

nizmo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: ur mom

Post by nizmo » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:23 am

Cole167888 wrote:ur moms fun and conveniant

midavid
Rookie
Rookie

Turkey Beach Trot

Post by midavid » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:54 am

Turkey Beach Trot

The Turkey Beach Trot is on Thanksgiving Day and starts at 8 AM. Before you start feasting on your Thanksgiving meal at home, why not come and get some exercise along with hundreds of others? The Turkey Beach Trot is limited to 1,000 and always sells out every year. You can enter one of three races. The Turkey Beach Trot Run is 6 miles and will burn 700 calories. The Pilgrim Promenade Walk is for 3 miles and will burn 300 calories. Even the kids can get in on the fun with the Kids Gobbler Chase for 100 meters. That will burn 8 calories. If you buy your tickets early, the price is $26 dollars. The Gobbler Chase is FREE for kids under 10 with a registered parent. There will be prizes of turkeys, wine, pumpkin pie and much more. The entry fee includes a t-shirt and refreshments. This event is located on Ocean Beach in San Francisco, CA. For more info or to register online, check out the Turkey Beach Trot web site at http://www.turkeybeachtrot.com.

"You're like Christopher Columbus. You discovered something millions of people knew about before you." -Lisa Simpson

"Mom, I'm going to give you life the way I imagine you gave me life: by pressing ALT F5 repeatedly." -Bart Simpson

Flying bird
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Flying bird » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:04 am

:oops2: Brought back from the dead.