Marching Band video game

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:04 pm

Virtual Marching Band kinda like Virtual sports. could work.
WHS '05, UCSB '10
WOP OT Round 1 Picture Battle Champion!
WOP OT Mafia Game II: First ever mafia champions
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BariSx_G » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:27 pm

I'd buy it. :D

VHSTrumpetGuy86
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VHSTrumpetGuy86 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:31 pm

BariLizzy05 wrote:Me and my friend were talking about a handheld digital dot book. You just write in the coordinates and it saves it auto-matically and tells you all the information you need in your dot book. Not a video game exactly, but like a video game it'd be pretty cool!
That would definately be awesome. I was actually going to mention that. Very handy. I bet the instructors would strongly advice their pupils to purchace one. ALmost like a palm Pilot. It was classic seeing a freshman try to use a palm pilot as a dot book. :lol:

Someone said that there was already a marching band game?? Never even heard of it. We should like ... march around EA Sports and protest that they should make a game like this or we won't play their games. Unite bandos from all around. What about it guys...

Okay maybe thats taking it too far :P

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:35 pm

***** LOOK HERE!!! *****
I posted a sticky thread at the top of this group about programming one. Take a look.

viewtopic.php?t=2744
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

TMRsaxyDM
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by TMRsaxyDM » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:39 pm

BariLizzy05 wrote:Me and my friend were talking about a handheld digital dot book. You just write in the coordinates and it saves it auto-matically and tells you all the information you need in your dot book. Not a video game exactly, but like a video game it'd be pretty cool!
thats a really really good idea.. i would use that.. it would be alot easier than fliping throw a little book (i know thats not hard.. but oh well.)
Pumkin Pie Love..

SKA SKA SKA!

Cheer up emo kid... listen to ska!

Tustin High School TMR Drum Major 04-05

vmbronco
Rookie
Rookie

Marching Video Game

Post by vmbronco » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:09 pm

That would be soooooooooooooooooo cool! You would have to think of moral, and abilities of different sections. You cant just practice 24/7 and have your band be awesome, it needs to be a limit to what the kids take. You should only be allowed to have a certain amount of skill, and with easier competition wins and practicee, you get experience, which you can use to upgrade a section's marching or playing. (I got this from NBA street 2 in case u were wondering.)
I would buy that game so fast!!!!!!!!!! :P
"If I had a bazooka, I would blow a hole in the wall between us. If either or both of us survived, I'd ask you 'What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?'"
- Kurt Vonnegut