Sickness wave

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagratgirl » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:27 pm

i went to school just so i could go to practice because i didnt want to not be in the first part of the show
WOP OT Mafia Game I: Townsperson champion

There is no beginning or end.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift.

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:01 pm

I went to school, but I went home after two classes and I didn't know we had practice, so I didn't go and so now I have nada for like half the song. People were trying to complain to me and I didn't wanna hear it because last year they put me in the back for good chunks of the song too, and this year I don't have drill. Yet anyways. My instructor says he'll write me something when we get back from break. I think he's putting me with this group of three in the front so I'm hoping our work-writer instructor figure will give us dancey stuff.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:17 pm

So our Christmas is chicken pox now. All of Benicia has chicken pox or whooping cough..and my little sister just got it today...5 or so days before X-mas. So we're delaying Christmas til January. Not real good timing, but what can ya do.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 4:28 pm

I HATED having chicken pox. I gave them to my brother and he got them really bad. I mostly remember my brother crying in his oatmeal bath and me running around the house in my underwear... I think something about the air going by me fast stopped the itching a little. I don't know, but I know I felt powerful in my simba underwear. Hey, I was a cool 6 year old..
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

TrumpetsRule17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TrumpetsRule17 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:10 am

wow well hope you all get well soon and stay healthy because it sucks being sick
USC c/o 08
Arcadia Band vp 03-04
Arcadia Trumpet sl 03-04
Arcadia c/o2004