Kinda stoopid stuff....

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Gottaluvguard15
New Recruit
New Recruit

Kinda stoopid stuff....

Post by Gottaluvguard15 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:07 pm

I'm bored so yeah.. I have stoopid questions to ask. Feel free to ask other "stoopid questions bcuz I'm bored" questions If ya want :shock:

-Why is it that when shampoo and conditioner are in different bottle things, the shampoo is a solid color and the conditioner is like clear????

-Have you ever eaten bacon??? Does it really seem like meat to you???.......

-Why is there a dance section in WOP if like no on comes to post on it? and when I try to help, it doesn't last long??

THIS IS MY BOREDOM REACTION TO NO ONE ONLINE TO TALK TO AND THE FATC THAT I CAN'T GET ON MY PS2 BCUZ MY DAD IS WATCHING TV..... Thank you for reading! Have a Nice Day. :nenr:
"Sing like no ones listening, Dance like no ones watchin, and live every day like its your last!!"
-Twilight

Meister Schmidt

Post by Meister Schmidt » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:56 am

Got some

Why is it there there are locks on the doors of a 24 hour 7-11?

if you mail a letter to the post office who delivers it?

Why do we turn lights out when we turn other things off?

When youve eaten chicken for lunch and then chicken for dinner do you ever stop to wonder if the two chickens knew eachother?

Is it illegal to charge admission to a free-for-all?

Why do the Dutch have to names for their country,Holland and the Netherlands, and none of them have the word dutch?

Why is it with any piece of home electronics equipment that there are always a few buttons and switches you never use?

Why isnt there desert at breakfast?

How can crash course and collision course have two different meanings?

When a lion escapes from a circus in africa how do they know when theyve caught the right one?

Is the Kideny a bean-shaped organ, or is the bean a kideny-shaped legume?

Why does it always take longer to go somewhere than it does to come back?

How is it possible to be seated on a standing committee?

What exactly is "diddley squat"?

What year did jesus think it was?

When Popeye blows through his pipe, why isnt he sprayed with hot burning ash?

If a really really stupid person becomes senile how can you tell?

Mr. Goodwrench is a lesbian.

If cockpit voice recorders are so indestructable y dont they build a plane with the same principle structure as a cockpit voice recorder?

What clinic did betty ford go to ?

Excatly what point in history did the first person with really clean fingernails appear?

Ever lose faith in your dogs intelligence when he takes a piss then steps in it?

I have more mind you .........just let me think a little...............Bye now. :flush:

RifleLova
Veteran
Veteran

crazy q's

Post by RifleLova » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:13 pm

Meister Schmidt wrote: When a lion escapes from a circus in africa how do they know when theyve caught the right one?
I dont like that one.

So can anyone answer these or are they just too stupid to answer???
Pearl Madison: I'm only human.
Leland: How come people only say that when they've done something wrong?

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Re: Kinda stoopid stuff....

Post by sabrebatgirl » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:02 pm

Gottaluvguard15 wrote:-Why is it that when shampoo and conditioner are in different bottle things, the shampoo is a solid color and the conditioner is like clear????
I've always seen the shampoo be clear and the conditioner solid... weirdness.

luckiecg
Rookie
Rookie

Post by luckiecg » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:31 pm

Meister Schmidt wrote:Got some

When youve eaten chicken for lunch and then chicken for dinner do you ever stop to wonder if the two chickens knew eachother?

i can answer these ones...heehee... :lol:

there are locks on 24-7 7-11's because they are closed on holidays. :D

i never stopped to wonder about those to chickens until now...hmm...interesting

a "didley-squat" means "absolutely nothing"

popeye isn't sprayed with ash because it's a cartoon and the illustrators don't want kids getting scared by pain (i guess)

i hpe i have helped to answer a few of your more challenging life questions... :lol:
You can always do it...so just shut up and do it.

Gottaluvguard15
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Gottaluvguard15 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:08 pm

Ok, I got a good one.. I think.... Well MY high school instructor at least, says that Band isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship. Whats up with that?????? Without the band/colorguard/battery there is no dictatorship!!!!! Silly inferences.
"Sing like no ones listening, Dance like no ones watchin, and live every day like its your last!!"
-Twilight

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:12 pm

Hmm I never thought about the chickens either. But would they really know eachother, are chickens intelligent enough to know other chickens? Or is it just another face on the farm running around making chicken noises?

jrichmond68
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jrichmond68 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:36 pm

Because where are you going to buy doors without locks on them?
if you mail a letter to the post office who delivers it?
Whoever picks up the rest of your mail.
Why do we turn lights out when we turn other things off?
For the same reason we turn the other things off
They do now!
Is it illegal to charge admission to a free-for-all?
No, but it is illegal to sell liquor without a license
Why do the Dutch have to names for their country,Holland and the Netherlands, and none of them have the word dutch?
Becuase they are the Dutch!
Why is it with any piece of home electronics equipment that there are always a few buttons and switches you never use?
Well, if you would read the freaking manual....
Why isnt there desert at breakfast?
There isn't???
How can crash course and collision course have two different meanings?
Becuase a crash is TOTALY different from a collision
When a lion escapes from a circus in africa how do they know when theyve caught the right one?
He's the one hanging out with PETA
Is the Kideny a bean-shaped organ, or is the bean a kideny-shaped legume?
Yes

Why does it always take longer to go somewhere than it does to come back?
On the way back you know where all the speed traps are
How is it possible to be seated on a standing committee?
Simple; you are selected by your parties committee selection committee; in Congress, the republicans have the Committee on Committees, while the Democrats have the Steering Committee
Nothing
What year did jesus think it was?
When?
Because Popeye kicks too much ash to be strayed with it
If a really really stupid person becomes senile how can you tell?
They seem smarter
Mr. Goodwrench is a lesbian.
WTF???
If cockpit voice recorders are so indestructable y dont they build a plane with the same principle structure as a cockpit voice recorder?
Well, when consumers decide it's ok to be charged $3,000 a plane ticket, they will be.

What clinic did betty ford go to ?
Whichever one she wanted.
Excatly what point in history did the first person with really clean fingernails appear?
I would suppose that would be Adam and Eve's first child...fingernails come with birth, right?
Ever lose faith in your dogs intelligence when he takes a piss then steps in it?
no, becuase I'm the one cleaning it up!

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:43 pm

Meister Schmidt wrote:Why do the Dutch have to names for their country, Holland and the Netherlands, and none of them have the word dutch?
Because Dutch is a term us English-speakers us for them. Dutch is an English word, a variation of the word "Deutsch" meaning "German." Needless to say, people in The Netherlands don't like being called "Dutch." They refer to each other as Hollanders or Nederlanders.

And the only true name of the country is The Netherlands. Holland is merely a county within the country. Holland used to be an independent country, but it gave up its independence in 1572. The Netherlands was a Kingdom formed in 1815.
Meister Schmidt wrote:What exactly is "diddley squat"?
No one really knows. The Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang lists the original form as "Doodly-squat," dating from 1934. No clue given as to the origin. Doodle means, variously, a fool, a Union soldier, a penis, to cheat, and to copulate. "Diddly-squat" showed up around 1963 as a similar phrase.

It is difficult to draw a conclusion from all this, except I doubt it has anything to do with squatting.
Meister Schmidt wrote:If cockpit voice recorders are so indestructable y dont they build a plane with the same principle structure as a cockpit voice recorder?
The plane would be too heavy to get off the ground. Those CVR and FDR (Flight Data Recorder) cases are made out of very heavy materials. Unlike the rest of the aircraft, which is mostly made of light materials such as aluminum and plastic, the cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder are encased in stainless steel boxes roughly 10 inches by 10 inches by 5. The steel is maybe a quarter inch thick and the boxes are so heavy in consequence that the designers don't even bother enclosing the accompanying electronics, which in a crash generally meet the same fate as the passengers. As an added precaution, the boxes are lined with a liquid-filled foam bladder encased in plastic that's supposed to protect against the intense heat of a post-crash fire.

Over the years these precautions have proven pretty effective. Investigators got useful data off one recorder that had been immersed in the ocean for seven years. But in another crash in Thailand the recorder landed in a pool of flaming fuel and basically got cooked.

Also, the actual physical recorders are not located in the cockpit, but rather in the aft-section of the plane. The information is transmitted back to them from sensors and microphones located around the cockpit. Also, the recorders have a 30-minute looping tape, so the most you will get in any instance is the most recent 30 minutes of the flight.
Meister Schmidt wrote:What clinic did betty ford go to?
None. There weren't any (or not many) drug/alcohol recovery clinics when Betty Ford needed treatment for her problem. That's WHY she founded the Betty Ford Clinic in Rancho Mirage, CA. Betty Ford herself recovered from her addictions in the U.S. Naval Hospital in Long Beach.

Shorty41
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Shorty41 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:56 pm

OK, I got One.... Why are Hamburgers called Hamburgers if there not made of ham?
Rubidoux HS: Bass 2~

QuiksilverDude17
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by QuiksilverDude17 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:08 pm

Meister Schmidt wrote: What year did jesus think it was?
The numbers were getting so high that jesus lost track.....so to cover up his imperfect mistake...he decided to start the entire system over back to 0...thus...all years after jesus came are known as A.D and before he came are known as B.C.

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:33 pm

Shorty41 wrote:OK, I got One.... Why are Hamburgers called Hamburgers if there not made of ham?
Same reason why hotdogs aren't made of dogs (thank god)
OHS '01 - '05

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by shorts » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:59 pm

BariLizzy05 wrote:Same reason why hotdogs aren't made of dogs (thank god)
how do you know hot dogs aren't made of dogs?

because hamburgers originated in hamburgerland.

also. who says Jesus didn't know what year it was. just because He didn't tell you doesn't mean it was unknown to Him.
Life was so much easier when your clothes didn't match and boys had cooties.

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by shorts » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:03 pm

Meister Schmidt wrote:Ever lose faith in your dogs intelligence when he takes a piss then steps in it?
no because if you didn't have something to pee in, you'd probably step in your pee too.

also about the popeye question.... isn't ash the remains of something burning? so it wouldn't be burning hot ash. just hot. :)
Life was so much easier when your clothes didn't match and boys had cooties.

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:02 pm

Shorty41 wrote:OK, I got One.... Why are Hamburgers called Hamburgers if there not made of ham?
Theres an actual answer to this one, it's because they originated in Hamburg, Germany.