Other band lovers

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Other band lovers

Post by flagchild06 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:27 pm

I just got back from WBA Fresno championships where me and my friend were so bored in the stands we started looking at the other bands and picked boyfriends in other bands. Actually it was more of "Wow, he's hot, he should be at our school" but we still found them. We both picked some Thousand Oaks kids, David and Blaine. Does anybody else have a little crush thing on someone else from another band? I know girls in my guard all agree that Ayala's DM is pretty.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:49 pm

It's all about Ayala's drum major. He is the prettiest. I dunno what it is with me and drum majors, but it sucks that Ayala's DM is graduating.

cutenerd17
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by cutenerd17 » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:06 pm

Glendora's drum major is a mega-hottie! :D The first time i met him i like couldn't stop staring. The percussion captain (i think) from Alto Loma was pretty cute too.
Small but mighty
Charter Oak High

guardthepiccolo
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by guardthepiccolo » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:49 am

yes, unfortunately one of my friends is utterly obessed with Santa Cruz HS's DM. ::shudder:: she stalks him, it's really creepy.
Benicia High School C/O '05
Colorguard Instructor

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:41 am

There's a lot of hotties from UCLA and SDSU. Always makes a visit to either campus that much more enjoyable.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

Amandabean

Post by Amandabean » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:04 pm

Glendora's drum major is a mega-hottie! The first time i met him i like couldn't stop staring.
Ha haa! *dies* I'm not sure why that's so vastly amusing to me, but it is. (I'm from Glendora *points to sig*.)

I thought there were some cute guys from San Clemente, but then again I may just be in love with their whole band. My friends are always checking out guys from other bands but I don't so much. It's a good distraction in the stands when you're bored, though.
Invisible sax, bringer of pie, and millionth Amanda of the Glendora High Tartan Band

"Good job... uh... saxophone German girl." - My drum major

cutenerd17
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by cutenerd17 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:23 pm

off topic

hey amandabean your signature is really freakin funny because
1) It's from your drum major who is a mega hottie; and
2) He called you a German sax player - how many people who live in Glendora aren't German? I think like 7 people from Glendora aren't at least partially German! Glendora the city is like 85% white. LoL.

/off topic
Small but mighty
Charter Oak High

Shorty41
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Shorty41 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:31 pm

I've always had a huge crush on the Bass 2 player from Downey High School.. Me and him are freinds and everything now, so its cool.
Rubidoux HS: Bass 2~

TMRsaxyDM
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by TMRsaxyDM » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:50 pm

i could say something dumb like 'the asst drum major from tustin is a major stud..' but i wont.. but the sax section leader on the other hand.. man.. SUPER STUD!! haha.. yea im a dork.. GOODTIMES!
Pumkin Pie Love..

SKA SKA SKA!

Cheer up emo kid... listen to ska!

Tustin High School TMR Drum Major 04-05

Amandabean

Post by Amandabean » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:04 am

85% white? That little, really? =P But yeah, it was really funny. He was congratulating the band as we walked by at probably our first or second football game, but he had nooo idea what my name was (he should have just guessed Amanda, I swear every girl in band is named Amanda). I'm in German class though and I have a reputation for actually being good at German; he overheard one of my friends saying something about that at practice once and lo, I became German Sax Girl.

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:21 am

I'm really good friends with Colony High's DM and he's taking me to his winterformal. Our DM (Trabuco Hills) is kind of cocky and thinks he's the best and hottest in the world so obviously all of you have a secret crush on him, right? :wink:
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

Mistic Butterfli

Post by Mistic Butterfli » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:05 am

i think that there are several schools with some hotttt guys... i mean cough cough... hehe... mt. Carmel has got some nice lookin dudes and so does vista...
TTFN Ta Ta for Now