rumors

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:50 pm

I love hearing rumors about me since I don't care about strangers' opinions of me. And believe me, I've heard a ton of them here at work. Most are not repeatable on a "family" forum. :wink:

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:29 am

in 6th grade i had a rumor going around about me that i did crack or somthing. i dunno how that got started but it was during the week when the dare officer came. people called me cracky and now that became my nick name for 6th grade. so yea it kinda sucked but then again i was in 6th grade, really young and coulda handled the situation better now.

well anywayz i dunno how you would do some kind of "Damage Control" to fix up ur rumor. mine kinda died in a year when it got old not because i yelled at them.

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:37 pm

Meh. Rumors happen. I just tekk anyone who asks the truth, and it usually dies out soon.

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:28 pm

Long live the threads!
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

rumors...

Post by shorts » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:33 pm

you are going to have rumors spread about you for the rest of your life and there's nothing you can really do about it. people only spread rumors to piss you off, so if you show them that they're not getting to you their game is going to be pointless. i'm only a freshman and i've had so many rumors spread about it that i could write a book about them. you just have to laugh at people when they talk about you because then they're the ones getting mad when it should have been you in the first place. good luck though.

p.s. why is it always guard girls that get the rumors spread about them? just a thought....

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:08 pm

Guard gets the rumors spread about them because band girls hate us and the guard is all drama so some guard girl hates another guard girl and spreads bs and it's stupid.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.