For Band Guys...

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:46 pm

We have the band girls that hate the guard, the guard girls that hate the band girls that hate the guard, the temporary powertrips, the "she-flirted-with-my-bf" phases, the random <insert synonym for donkey>hole band boys, the "I like him so he's mine so you can't like him" girls and that's just the drama I can remember.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

they_call_me_tuba_sam

girls in band

Post by they_call_me_tuba_sam » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:11 pm

I know that in my band pretty much every one dates other band members. Everyone stays in the band family. You either date people in band, gaurd, or dance team. Im the drum major of my school and i date the dance team captin. I think if you date someone outside of band it is hard to balance them between a hectice band schedual. Were as if you have a girl in band or the like its easier to squezze them in. :lol: :think:
They call me tuba sam, but name isnt tuba sam, but they still call me tuba sam, ...often.

GongGoddess
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by GongGoddess » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:14 pm

OMG you ppl make me giggle only some band girls are uneasy and quiet and hard to talk to but for the most part its because the guys in band consider the girls in band either family, or icky lol i dunno why but thats what it seems like, to most of the guys in band im family and you would never date your sister right???! but the gaurd is a lil more distant, not that gaurd isnt a part of the band or something like that just that they are in a different class(during the schoolday) different block other then the band block and they wear skirts and tight clothes and are dancers and a made beautiful for competition while us band girls are in shakos and marching shoes like the guys , and if any guy finds that to be a turn on then they need some serious help lol anyway thats what it feels like at my band but i dunno i could be wrong
Dont touch me there your not a priest...

but I'm his illigatimate love child

arcBD3

Post by arcBD3 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:37 pm

yea he gave awy the answer already but i agree with the guy that said "some girls" :P