World of Pageantry
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/

O M G KILL ME already
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18502
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Hostrauser [ Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 am ]
Post subject:  O M G KILL ME already

108.7ºF at 11:15 AM in Poway, CA today (it was 96 by 9:30 this morning).

How miserable is it where you're at?

Author:  Brad [ Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

:lol: Just eat your heart out, nice comfy 76 on the Monterey Bay.

Author:  pitpercussion19 [ Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

82degrees at 6:30 AM here in the IE this week...

Author:  bassoonuba [ Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

I'm just loving this hot, cold, hot, cold stuff. Now we get to throw a little sun, rain, sun into that mix. :roll:

Author:  senza cervello [ Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

Yeah, now it's just humid, but not quite hot enough to run the AC.

Author:  IsnipeWithAknife [ Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

after living in Singapore and the Philippines.... meh

plus Santa Barbara weather is always nice

Author:  dmcoach [ Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

IsnipeWithAknife wrote:
after living in Singapore and the Philippines.... meh

plus Santa Barbara weather is always nice



Bust out the yummy halo-halo! :yeah:

Author:  Hostrauser [ Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

Hostrauser wrote:
108.7ºF at 11:15 AM in Poway, CA today (it was 96 by 9:30 this morning).

How miserable is it where you're at?

Exactly one week later, the high in Poway today was only 61ºF with rain/drizzle. :roll:

Author:  The Aceman [ Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

You guys got it easy in Poway, try living in Temecula, you just just sit there and sweat all summer long.

Author:  Hostrauser [ Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

The Aceman wrote:
You guys got it easy in Poway, try living in Temecula, you just just sit there and sweat all summer long.

I spent 17 years in Sacramento. Poway, Temecula, El Cajon can't hold a candle to that.

Point being: I *left* Sacramento in part because I hate the heat. Maybe I should move to the Yukon.

Author:  ovhs_sousaman [ Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

The weather's never extreme in Huntington Beach, but it can be temperamental as all hell. Heat wave one week, clouds and rain the next, sometimes heat and rain (and thunder) in the same day.

Author:  bassoonuba [ Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

Hostrauser wrote:
Point being: I *left* Sacramento in part because I hate the heat. Maybe I should move to the Yukon.


You were in Sacramento? I just left there to come back south too...

Author:  Hostrauser [ Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: O M G KILL ME already

bassoonuba wrote:
Hostrauser wrote:
Point being: I *left* Sacramento in part because I hate the heat. Maybe I should move to the Yukon.


You were in Sacramento? I just left there to come back south too...

San Diego, La Mesa, El Cajon: Aug 1976 - Aug 1986
Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, Folsom: Aug 1986 - Jan 2004
San Diego, Poway: Jan 2004 - present

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/