who's boyfriend......

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:38 pm

sonya wrote:lol, I think the G-rated part went out the window in your second paragraph.
Hey I bought the Sound of Music DVD for us to watch...hehe...that's G rated.
:^^:
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

sonya
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sonya » Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:59 pm

lol.. nice save.

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:33 pm

sonya wrote:lol.. nice save.
Yeah the ability to communicate is key. Kinda like the weather channel....constant updates.

Couples would have more fun together if they communicated....hehe.

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Personal » Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:46 pm

Before asking her out, I asked her to Homecomming, and for a week I bugged her on what her favorite color was. I already knew, and she told me everytime I asked her. It got to the point, that she told me if I asked her again, she would not go with me. So I stopped. Than for homecoming, I bought her a blue corsage, being her fav. color, and three dozen blue carnations. We are not dating anymore, but to this day she still has one of the petals from the carnation that she had preserved, and hangs in her room.
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

sonya
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sonya » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:33 am

LOL

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

Re: umm....

Post by shorts » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:25 pm

[UCI]-Mike wrote: Ok something sweet while keeping it G rated.

Giving is better than receiving. My gf loves it when I give in the relationship.
You talked about high school girls being immature in a previous entry, but I think it's you that has the immaturity problem. Maybe you don't like associating yourself with younger people because you're so much alike in your immaturity and it scares you.

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:02 pm

shorts wrote:
[UCI]-Mike wrote: Ok something sweet while keeping it G rated.

Giving is better than receiving. My gf loves it when I give in the relationship.
You talked about high school girls being immature in a previous entry, but I think it's you that has the immaturity problem. Maybe you don't like associating yourself with younger people because you're so much alike in your immaturity and it scares you.
Thank you Dr. Phil. There's no harm in having a little fun between two friends. Plus giving in a relationship is mature. I feel you're not a man unless you equally give and participate in the relationship.

So along the lines of your logic if everyone threw in a bit of humor then we're all immature?

sonya
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sonya » Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:01 am

..everyone, chill.

I hate to point out that there's a big difference between a sixteen/fifteen year old girl falling for a much older guy, and two old friends joking. But whatever. We're digressing.

I like the carnation story. I thought it was cute how you kept asking her, I bet she dug that.

I don't know. I'm searching for sweet moments, but each one I come up with falls short and turns sour after some consideration. LOL. I guess that's what hindsight does to you.

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by shorts » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:58 pm

[UCI]-Mike wrote: Thank you Dr. Phil. There's no harm in having a little fun between two friends. Plus giving in a relationship is mature. I feel you're not a man unless you equally give and participate in the relationship.

So along the lines of your logic if everyone threw in a bit of humor then we're all immature?
Ok well, I'm sorry. Yesterday I was a bit irritated, and anything that you said that was a little edgy just irritated me even more. It is a new day and everything is chill, so uh yeh. I don't think I need to say anymore. That is all.

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:10 am

The carnation thing was kinda cute but I dunno, I think it would have bugged me. But I guess all girls are different so you prolly know her better and that she can stand that and whatnot, and it's cool that she still has a petal, that's really cute.

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:18 am

My old boyfriend (I don't like ex because it makes it sound bad and he's still my friend) had a phobia of the word and the actual tampon. So he overcame his fear for me and said it one day at snack and then wrote me a note with the word tampon in it twice. I thought it was sweet. Also just putting up with me was really good because I've been described as being the worst girlfriend in the world. He also feels the need to make sure I'm happy by trying to find me a boyfriend.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by shorts » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:43 pm

that's really cute. i hate when guys are like "ahhh i hate you bitch!" after you break up, so it's always fun to hear about exes being buddies.

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagratgirl » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:02 pm

my ex is now like my big brother hes always ready to help me out at first we were both hurt by the break up but after time went by we grew close again
WOP OT Mafia Game I: Townsperson champion

There is no beginning or end.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift.

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:05 pm

flagratgirl wrote:my ex is now like my big brother hes always ready to help me out at first we were both hurt by the break up but after time went by we grew close again
Maybe he isn't your ex anymore...
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:40 pm

My ex is 2000 miles away and still acts like we're going out, it's kind of weird, and I don't know how to make him stop. I mean some of the tings he does are cute, like he got me a ring for my birthday with our names on it but it was like, we broke up in may. I have a new boyfriend now. You live 2000 miles away. And whenever I try to tell him it doesn't work.