who's boyfriend......

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by shorts » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:07 pm

maybe you should just stop talking to him for awhile until it hits him.

ILL~BE~BACH
New Recruit
New Recruit

Saved my life

Post by ILL~BE~BACH » Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:38 pm

My best friend (wanted to be a Christ figure) was the sweetest guy ever. He saved my life and I thought I could never repay him. He didn't even know me. I didn't know him, except I had seen him. We would hang out on bus rides and talk all of the time. His family took me in as their "only daughter." He was my first true love, and he and I had a great relationship (never asked me out though). I got all gussied up for his little brother's B-day party, and he brought a date....my new friend I just met and had a class with. I was mortified. I ran out of the house and ran about 8 miles home. Most terrible day of my life. Since then he's become the devil. She seemed to have ruined him. He's been getting in trouble with his family and has had issues with wanting to kill himself and hung himself in my living room, my friend cut him down. I wanted to get him back for what he did so I went out with his best friend Matt and I fell in love with him....Matt and I have been going out for a year and 8 months....all I can say is thank God for stupid guys and stupid girls..let them go out with your friend...It might benefit you in the end!
LP/O Rocks!!!!!! Oh yes, we are, superior by far!!!!!

Q: How can you tell which kid on the playground is the child of a trombonist?

A: They don't know how to use the slide and can't swing.

http://lpoalliance.tripod.com

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Re: Saved my life

Post by flagchild06 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:14 pm

ILL~BE~BACH wrote: all I can say is thank God for stupid guys and stupid girls..let them go out with your friend...It might benefit you in the end!

I don't let them date my friends, they date my friends before they date me. It kinda sucks now because the guys I like date my friends, but once they get to know me through my friends they tell me how "cool a girl" I am. Kinda depressing when you think about it.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.