who's boyfriend......

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

who's boyfriend......

Post by shorts » Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:29 pm

i know there are some pretty sweet guys out there, so i wanna know.... what sweet/cute things your boyfriend or close guy friend has done for you. this can apply to girlfriends too.

Care_Bear
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Care_Bear » Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:37 pm

one of my really close friends knew i was having a rough day. so later on he called me and he took me dancing. i know thats not really sweet or anything but that really made my day. :mrgreen:
The way I see it, you can either take life full in the face or you can run from it!

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:45 pm

I went on a really really really really really really bad blind date last Valentine's day and I'm still traumatized by it. It was the type that would make you throw up. It ended really early thankfully. A day afterwards I was telling my friend about it and she felt really sorry for me. She consoled me.

That's the PG rated description.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:36 pm

My boyfriend used to always put random things in my locker, like candy or a flower or somehting, I know it sounds corny but I thought it was really cute. Then he moved away :(

apirateforlife
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by apirateforlife » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:26 pm

my ex boyfriend kept on writing my poetry. it was sweet but alittle to sweet. he would leave me flowers and candy....and a poem, then he met my friend.
"yo ho ho and a bottle of rum is my motto"

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:34 pm

My boyfriend in kindergarten helped me with my scare crow project?
I don't know, my boyfriends aren't usually the corny type. Oh wait! My ex-boyfriend got me a dozen yellow roses (my favs) for V-day and then stuck a fake one in there and said "I'll love you til the last rose dies.."

Oh well, he loved me 'til he loved a girl on my guard. No hard feelings though, cause we're still friends.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

arcadiatrumpette
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by arcadiatrumpette » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:12 pm

bah. come on. you see that fake flower thing in every single issue of ym or seventeen...

i can't say ali topped them all, cuz he wasn't much of a gift giver. i didn't receive a little thing every day, but whatever i got was from the heart. for valentine's day he gave me a little scrapbook/album of his childhood, and i was to add in the blank parts in the back. i thought that was extremely sweet.

other than gift giving...he opened my eyes to the world. we come from the different ends of the social and financial structure...and knowing someone like that really well really changes one's perspective on things. i think that is the greatest gift he has ever given me.

even though we're not together anymore...he's still one of the most important people in my life. :)
q: what was dr. beat before he became a doctor?

a: a metro gnome!!!

----
diggadiggadiggadiggadadaDUMMMM

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

ok my turn.

Post by shorts » Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:39 pm

i usually don't go for corny guys either, but my boyfriend doesn't have corny written all over his face. i think he does stuff for me and not so other people will think he's sweet. you dig?
well anyway... for my birthday he wasn't even my boyfriend at the time, but he gave me a hershey bar that had a "golden ticket" in the wrapper (charlie and the chocolate factory), and it said congratulations! you have won the thing most valuable to me. my heart. redeemable at any time you wish. and then one time at school, we weren't together yet either, but i was supposed to spend my lunch with him and a bunch of his friends came and he ended up kind of ignoring me, so before he left the campus he went into my 6th period class and left a note on my desk before i got there. then to ask me out he wore a shirt that said "will you be my girlfriend?" yep he's sweet.

MsNikki
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MsNikki » Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:39 pm

I have this good guy friend who used to always do stuff. One time at a softball game a ball took a bad hop and hit me in the face. I had a real bad bloody nose and it bled all over my college sweatshirt, and it was ruined. So my guy friend went out and bought me a new one! And then one time I was feeling kind of annoyed because of another guy, so he started singing a song called Pretty Girl. And singing is up there in my top turn-on's, so he knew I would get a kick out of it - especially since he NEVER sings.
World Of Pageantry Champion!

apirateforlife
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: ok my turn.

Post by apirateforlife » Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:27 pm

shorts wrote:i usually don't go for corny guys either, but my boyfriend doesn't have corny written all over his face. i think he does stuff for me and not so other people will think he's sweet. you dig?
well anyway... for my birthday he wasn't even my boyfriend at the time, but he gave me a hershey bar that had a "golden ticket" in the wrapper (charlie and the chocolate factory), and it said congratulations! you have won the thing most valuable to me. my heart. redeemable at any time you wish. and then one time at school, we weren't together yet either, but i was supposed to spend my lunch with him and a bunch of his friends came and he ended up kind of ignoring me, so before he left the campus he went into my 6th period class and left a note on my desk before i got there. then to ask me out he wore a shirt that said "will you be my girlfriend?" yep he's sweet.
thats just to sweet! :kiss: LOL

apirateforlife
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by apirateforlife » Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:29 pm

come to think of it.. it think all my boyfriends end up leaving cuz they met my friends... how sad... :cry:

:think:

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:13 pm

Out of all my boyfriends and all my ... whatever they weres the average is 5/7 that go for my friends or breakup with me for my friends. It's depressing when my friends try and boost my self esteem but it doesn't work since they have boyfriends or they have my old boyfriend or the guy I like likes them.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

that really sucks.

Post by shorts » Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:07 pm

No one likes to see their boyfriend leave them for their friend obviously, but if she's your "friend" would she accept your boyfriend? I mean, she has to know how you feel about him, why would she let him leave you for her. If the friend tells the boyfriend that she isn't going to talk to him, date him, or whatever, the guy most likely won't break up with you for her. So it's not all resting on the guy's shoulders, the girl played some part in it too. That's why it's easier to have more close guy friends because you never have to worry about them stealing your boyfriend! But then there is the whole jealousy factor.... boys suck.

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Re: that really sucks.

Post by sabrebatgirl » Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:10 pm

shorts wrote:No one likes to see their boyfriend leave them for their friend obviously, but if she's your "friend" would she accept your boyfriend? I mean, she has to know how you feel about him, why would she let him leave you for her. If the friend tells the boyfriend that she isn't going to talk to him, date him, or whatever, the guy most likely won't break up with you for her. So it's not all resting on the guy's shoulders, the girl played some part in it too. That's why it's easier to have more close guy friends because you never have to worry about them stealing your boyfriend! But then there is the whole jealousy factor.... boys suck.
But then it gets down to the "i'm only dating you because I can't have your friend factor" and that sucks.

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

oh.

Post by shorts » Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:29 pm

yeah that does suck. i've never had that happen to me so i didn't really think about it. hopefully if you're come to a mess with a guy like that you get out as quickly as possible. this thread is about sweet guys though, not about asses.