Does this annoy you ?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LovableSheep » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:34 pm

Our room was really dirty today. The floor is filthy. I wonder if when our director comes back tomorrow (he was absent today) he will get all mad. He seems to have been in a bad mood lately and yelling at everyone for everything.

TrumpetsRule17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TrumpetsRule17 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:24 pm

it always sucks wen random ppl eat in the band room and dont clean up
i used to eat lunch in the bandroom until we had to shut it up because of the ppl who din pick up after themselves
well doesnt relli apply to me as much since im off campus most of the time now
USC c/o 08
Arcadia Band vp 03-04
Arcadia Trumpet sl 03-04
Arcadia c/o2004

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:00 am

BariLizzy05 wrote:we get kicked out of the band room during lunch for non-band people leaving their trash. During the middle of the year we usually have a contest to see how many people we can kick out that don't belong in our room. The drummers won last year.
TrumpetsRule17 wrote:it always sucks wen random ppl eat in the band room and dont clean up
i used to eat lunch in the bandroom until we had to shut it up because of the ppl who din pick up after themselves
well doesnt relli apply to me as much since im off campus most of the time now
We’ve never had a problem with "random people" or "non-band people" mostly because they are NOT allowed in the band room under no circumstance what so ever and we get pretty neurotic over this. It may seem stupid and I’m sure there are people outside of band who don't like it, but if you’re not in band, why are you in the band room? You have no reason to be there and it just causes problems, so it's probably best in the long run.

But yeah, that's how things are at my school. :)
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:49 pm

ohs25147 wrote:there this guy that comes into the band room(hes not in band) and plays the piano..hes good and all but he plays the same damn song everyday...thats annoying
O gosh, I hate that! There is this one song that any person who can play the piano can play. If you can play the piano, you know what I’m talking about! Yeah it drives me crazy when some one plays it. If you're going to learn to play the piano then learn something besides that song!!! (I wish I knew the title, but I don't, sorry!)
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

rockchick04
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rockchick04 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:13 pm

Care_Bear wrote: i was wondering if this annoys anyone?

when people at lunch eat by the band room and then leave their trash around so the band room looks...trashy?

i get really irratated by that expecially since i dont like the person that is doing that.:frustrated:
Haha..at our school it's quite the opposite. Mostly band kids eat by the band room and I have to say that they usually don't leave any mess at all. What annoys the HELL out of me is where all the jocks and cheerleaders eat because you walk by after lunch with the tables literally overflowing with wrappers and other trash. What's ironic about that, is that there are about 3 trash cans surrounding the table. Seems like they don't get the hint that the trash goes IN the container.

rockchick04
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rockchick04 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:17 pm

RifleDiva wrote: It may seem stupid and I’m sure there are people outside of band who don't like it, but if you’re not in band, why are you in the band room?
The reason why non-band kids enter our band room is because we have a soda machine which sells soda for cheaper than the lunch line (they recently raised their prices) AND because we have a candy machine. We're making money off of them. :p