Modern Warfare 2

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

ChamberKid209
New Recruit
New Recruit

Modern Warfare 2

Post by ChamberKid209 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Surprised a topic hasn't been started about it yet.

Awesome game! By far the best Call of Duty game. If you have it for 360 send me a request. AltoBoy1.

tSz42

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post by tSz42 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:15 pm

too short of a game. But other than that it was definitely one of the better games I've played in a while. Haven't tried multiplayer yet (PC). They really dropped the ball in that regard.

ChamberKid209
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ChamberKid209 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Yeah. It was too short. It's like that with most multiplayer online game though because most people play online rather than doing the story.

The Aceman
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by The Aceman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 pm

I haven't played it yet, but maybe I'll get it for Christmas. I loved World at War. I did hear in Modern Warfare 2 you can get an attachment for your gun that gives you a constant radar that gives you enemy positions, I don't know if that's true, but if it is, that sounds really stupid. Other than that I'm really looking forward to trying it out.
Go read "Ishmael" a novel by Daniel Quinn. It will literally change your life.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.

ChamberKid209
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ChamberKid209 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:49 pm

The Aceman wrote:I haven't played it yet, but maybe I'll get it for Christmas. I loved World at War. I did hear in Modern Warfare 2 you can get an attachment for your gun that gives you a constant radar that gives you enemy positions, I don't know if that's true, but if it is, that sounds really stupid. Other than that I'm really looking forward to trying it out.
There's a heartbeat sensor

tSz42

Post by tSz42 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:45 am

I think it was in World at War for a couple of episodes. But it's not 100% all the time and its only when they're within 15 feet in front of you or something.

saxplyr7
Veteran
Veteran

Post by saxplyr7 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 am

My friend let me borrow it for about 4 days, if I remember correctly, and I had already torrented it off for PC so I already knew the whole campaign I just borrowed it to get the trophies for PS3. (or achievements). I beat the whole campaign on regular/veteran already and I only played a few spec ops missions. I have yet to play online and I already gave it back a while ago. I do plan on buying it soon though so I can complete as much as I can and hopefully platinum it. (My friend got all 69 stars on Spec Ops, so he can pretty much platinum it). It's really fun though. World at War for me was meh, I just liked the Nazi Zombie mode and the flamethrower.
Vista Murrieta Golden Alliance
GA '06 "Celestial Sketches"
GA '07 "Heroes"
GA '08 "Waves"
GA '09 "The Nile: River of Life"