Spiders!

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

fieldshowqueen
Drum Major
Drum Major

Re: Spiders!

Post by fieldshowqueen » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:19 am

Ryan H. Turner wrote:
The Aceman wrote:I have a fear of spiders to, but they are intriguing to look at through a computer screen where there's no chance of them jumping at me.
Until someone sees you at a computer looking at pics and sneaks up behind you.....LIKE MY FREAKIN' WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TrumpetsRule17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TrumpetsRule17 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am

Wow this forum is alive...
Its been a while. Some crazy spiders.
USC c/o 08
Arcadia Band vp 03-04
Arcadia Trumpet sl 03-04
Arcadia c/o2004

ovhs_sousaman
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ovhs_sousaman » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:33 pm

fieldshowqueen wrote:I sat through about 5 minutes of "Arachnophobia" and left the theater completely freaked out. For someone with a fear of spiders, the absolute worse for me was when I popped out to the garage and had a tarantula crawl across my bare foot. ANYTHING larger than a dime needs to die!!!!! ((shudder))
I saw that movie when I was six (I think), and the effect was not pleasant. For the few days afterwards, I had trouble going to sleep because I was afraid a huge spider would come and bite me in my sleep. :shock:

One time, a spider crawled across me while I was in bed :shoot: , and I was too afraid to go back to bed for like 20-25 minutes.

I'm fine with spiders, really, as long as they're in a container, or somewhere that I don't have to be. But if I find them in my bedroom or in the bathroom, I catch them and toss them out into the backyard. :bruce:
Sean Yeutter

I've marched a bit. 4 years at Ocean View High School, three on tuba, a season with Impulse Drum and Bugle Corps.