School teachers you hate & love

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

kiltedfreak
Rookie
Rookie

School teachers you hate & love

Post by kiltedfreak » Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:03 pm

I hate my spanish teacher and my math teaceher....my math teacher is sooo mean he asked for our notes i gave them to him and he gave me 0 points and i did them all! my spanish teacher makes funof other people......but hey i better get used to it so ya i like my english and my band teacher....sometime...lol
Potato.

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Wed Sep 17, 2003 4:34 pm

Lets see...my last year at high school it was like this:

Econ: When your teacher is a football coach, and that class is 7am, you just have to hate it.

Statistics AP: I really liked that guy, and the class was great.

Physics AP: Hated the teacher at first, but she ended up being not all that bad. I passed the AP Test afterall.

Band: Gotta love the director!

Teachers Assitant: Most students despise that teacher, but we are really good friends.

English: I loved that lady! Pity the admin hated her...she's taking a year off...shoulda done college english

Well thats me.
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagratgirl » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:03 pm

i dont liek my spanish teacher cuz its really hard and he gets mad if u dont understand it. my histiry teacher is really nice but a little perverted but in a funny way. english i love the subject but hate the teacher she is way hard and gives too much hw. science is fun i get to take one of the kangaroo rats home cuz im a favorite. amth is math techer is ok he helps at least unlike last year
WOP OT Mafia Game I: Townsperson champion

There is no beginning or end.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift.

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LovableSheep » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:13 pm

So far most of my teachers don't seem too bad this year. I think my Spanish teacher is the one I dislike if any so far.

kiltedfreak
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kiltedfreak » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:34 pm

wow what the hell is with spanish teachers
Potato.

RifleLova
Veteran
Veteran

t f n s

Post by RifleLova » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:55 pm

seriuously!! :!: nobody likes their spanish teachers!! well i have french and my french teacher is cool. all my teachers are cool and nice so far and i'd have to say right now my worst one is color guard.
Pearl Madison: I'm only human.
Leland: How come people only say that when they've done something wrong?

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:29 pm

there's a site that u can rate your teachers. but i lost the link. i will find it and post it here later. u can read people's reviews and everything although everything that goes through will be checked for appropriateness so just watch how u bash ur teachers

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:16 pm

OKay, here's my "rating" for this years....

1st, English- One of the coolest teachers in the ENTIRE WORLD!! You get 25 extra credit points if you can play hackey-sack for one straight minute...

2nd, Spanish- HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER...oh yeah, I HATE HER....with a passion of course

3rd, History- Ex-Basketball player whose like 50 feet tall and sounds like Tom Hanks... He's really cool, except he has coffee in his room and won't share....

4th, Jazz Band- COOL!

5th, Algebra 2- HATE HER... She's just kinda.... not understandabley correct and everything and she's kinda...weird

6th, marching band- COOL!
OHS '01 - '05

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:40 pm

there's a teacher at my school that gives 1pt extra credit for 1dollar....

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/SelectTea ... p?sid=2503
here is the ratemyteacher listings for teachers of my school(westlake)
you can search for your own school

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Re: t f n s

Post by formermarcher » Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:00 am

RifleLova wrote:seriuously!! :!: nobody likes their spanish teachers!! well i have french and my french teacher is cool. all my teachers are cool and nice so far and i'd have to say right now my worst one is color guard.
I liked my spanish teachers, except for my spanish one teacher. He was just too wild and never got anything done, which I suppose is something I should like, but not when the end result is not so high grades in the next two years of spanish.
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BariSx_G » Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:26 pm

AC Slater's Teacher Ratings, 10th grade year:

0= nice guy, in high spirits all the time, definetely a good teacher to have at 6:30 in the morning (btw, do ANY of your schools have 0 periods??)

1st= had him last year, he's still such a great person, loves to have conversations with the class, it's the same as last year. I still love that guy. =D His class is harder this year, though, but you still wanna have him. He's just that kind of teacher who speaks his mind and who realizes what's wrong with society and the world today.

2nd= she's LOUD and energetic, good teacher, really teaches you interesting facts (mind you, she is a spanish teacher)

3rd= we're nice to her, but she's rude to us because she's "like that". We still love her, though.

4th= a good-moral kinda guy, takes his time wayyyyyyyy toooooooo looooooooong. You learn from him, but the class is sooo boring and so is he.

5th= band! I love our new band director. Extremely great sense of humor, laidback yet he definetely manages to get the job done. He wants us to succeed and act like a championship band, even if means not being one. :)

6th= NO CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!

7th marching Tuesdays and Wednesdays= band again. hehe

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:17 pm

Ok so hree's mine
1st period u.s. history: i didn't like him, but today he said I was very talented and have the highest grade in the class and all that, so that kinda changes my view.

2nd period spanish 4 a.p.: The teacher is really nice, but she expects us all to be fluent.

4th period pre-cal: This is my favorite teacher, he explains really well and is funny and not very strict... yeah. It's a fun class.

5th period english honors: She gives a lot of homework, but then it's English so that's understandable, i've never had an english class withough tons of homework

6th period chem honors: I really like this teacher, he's.. my other favorite. Yes. Two favorites. I dunno, he's just really cool.

Wow, I like my teachers this year! yay! Lol

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:57 am

I remember my chem honors teacher.
Wonderfully smart guy but really couldn't teach a class. Genius one on one, though.

MsNikki
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MsNikki » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:15 pm

Hmmmm ... professors ...
Philosophy of Ethics - this lady is CRAZY. Seriously. And it's sOoOo hard to stay awake during her lectures.
Women's History - Sharon is so awesome, I love taking her class. She's like one of those 'cool moms' ... but a professor ...
Physical Anthropology - I like this class, Felicia seems nice enough. It's all good.
Aerobics - This would be my favorite. She's hecka nice, and hot ... and nice.
Sociology - Ugh ... thankfully this is an online class, but I had the prof before and I failed the class because I stopped going. It was probably as boring as the cheerleaders halftime routine ...
World Of Pageantry Champion!