School teachers you hate & love

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

BandPicc04
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by BandPicc04 » Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:45 pm

[quote="BariSx_G"]AC Slater's Teacher Ratings, 10th grade year:

0= nice guy, in high spirits all the time, definetely a good teacher to have at 6:30 in the morning (btw, do ANY of your schools have 0 periods??)

Ya, we have 0 periods, but only for AP history and Chem Honors.
Thanks alot you guys....................
It was an amazing 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Sat Sep 20, 2003 10:24 pm

only if you're in a club or something.... like I have journalism before school starts every thursday
OHS '01 - '05

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Sat Sep 20, 2003 10:54 pm

our 0 periods are period 1. our 8 oclock class is then period 2

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:08 pm

My teachers

Early Bird-fun class, I'm not that tired in the morning(biology)
1st-Stupidest man alive. It's his last year and he just doesnt care. Its wonderful. I have 105% and I havent done any homework.(world history)
2nd-band ya
3rd-Algebra 2 I hate that class, in fact rite now I'm typing up this fatty lab. About bouncy balls.
4th-Spanish 1, I keep the trend of not liking Spanish teachers. I like the class, I'm learning to speak I think.
5th-Jazz Band w00t w00t
6th-Lit 2, really nice teacher, really ahrd class. Sigh.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

MCclarinetdude
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MCclarinetdude » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:51 pm

Hmm, school teachers. Let's see:

1st: Chemistry. My teacher is wierd. She's really wierd. I feel she treats us too much like little kids. Well, I've heard that most of the science teachers at my school are pretty wierd. :?

2nd: British Lit. He's a cool guy. I don't think I've caught on to his teaching style though. However, he does make the class really interesting. 8-)

3rd: Statistics. The guy TALKS TOO MUCH!!! He can just go on and on and on. Sometimes, he doesn't even talk about math. I just wish that sometimes he would just shut up and let us work! :evil:

4th: Wind Ensemble I. One of the best directors IN THE NATION. Great teacher. I've learned so much from him; not just in music, but he has also taught me lessons that I can use in my life. It's been an honor to be a student of his, and I have complete respect for him. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

5th: Economics. :zzz: *Wakes up* Oh yeah, microeconomics. Yeah, interesting stuff. *Drifts back to...* :zzz:

6th: Marching P.E. Yeyah. :D More band! 8-)
Mt. Carmel c/o 2004

The Sun Never Sets...

MCclarinetdude
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MCclarinetdude » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:31 pm

ohs25147 wrote:
2 - chemistry~ i dont like how he makes me wear safety goggles...seriously
It is a state law that schools require you to wear safety goggles. Yeah, they suck, but at least you don't get some nasty stuff in your eyes. :wink:
Mt. Carmel c/o 2004

The Sun Never Sets...

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:38 pm

MCclarinetdude wrote:
ohs25147 wrote:
2 - chemistry~ i dont like how he makes me wear safety goggles...seriously
It is a state law that schools require you to wear safety goggles. Yeah, they suck, but at least you don't get some nasty stuff in your eyes. :wink:
Not once did anything every come closer to me eyes. The worst thing that happened was I burnt my hand in the flame jet of a bunson bunrer...owee!!!
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:15 pm

ohs25147 wrote:2 - chemistry~ i dont like how he makes me wear safety goggles...seriously
It's etter to be safe than sorry. My chem teacher told us lots of injury stories, and one of them was about a girl who misused an exacto knife and ended up with a piece of it in her eye. Now maybe you're not stupid enough to misuse things, but what if someone else does and you're in the area? It's just a precaution. I went out and bought my own goggles, they're nicer than the school ones and not all gross, you might want to do that.

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LovableSheep » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:57 pm

sabrebatgirl wrote:My chem teacher told us lots of injury stories, and one of them was about a girl who misused an exacto knife and ended up with a piece of it in her eye.
Ouch.

Care_Bear
New Recruit
New Recruit

teachers

Post by Care_Bear » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:42 pm

:shock: i hate my spanish teacher. hes so mean. he always yells and lectures. yeah, i think he hates me the most though. i like my Math teacher because he always jokes wih us. hes liek one of the kids even though he's the teacher. plus he lets us do whatever we want for the whole period. and my hisory teacher sell food.. so thats cool! 8-)
The way I see it, you can either take life full in the face or you can run from it!

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Re: teachers

Post by formermarcher » Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:35 pm

Care_Bear wrote::shock: i hate my spanish teacher. hes so mean. he always yells and lectures. yeah, i think he hates me the most though. i like my Math teacher because he always jokes wih us. hes liek one of the kids even though he's the teacher. plus he lets us do whatever we want for the whole period. and my hisory teacher sell food.. so thats cool! 8-)
Sells food? The only teacher I know that did anything with food was my Bio H teacher, and he just ate everyone's food....

My math teachers don't have much of a ense of humour (cept the Stat and Calc teachers). My math professor this year has a sense of humour...

My spanish 1 teacher fell asleep during a passing period once when I was a frehsman...
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

Care_Bear
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: teachers

Post by Care_Bear » Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:45 pm

formermarcher wrote:
Sells food? The only teacher I know that did anything with food was my Bio H teacher, and he just ate everyone's food....

My math teachers don't have much of a ense of humour (cept the Stat and Calc teachers). My math professor this year has a sense of humour...

My spanish 1 teacher fell asleep during a passing period once when I was a frehsman...
:shock: yeah he sells... candy. my spanish one teacher..shes a drunkie and she does pot. so basically its kinda easy to get a big red 'A' in her class.my last math teacher passed out in front of the whole class. it was an very interesting year...
The way I see it, you can either take life full in the face or you can run from it!

JohnnyffX
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JohnnyffX » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:12 pm

i wear shirts with funny messages on them so i get attention without wanting it but im actually getting freaked out cuz my teacher is constantly watching me and keeps telling everytime i wear my funny shirts "I like your shirt" i gets really annoying...and im getting tired of it .. :?
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong...

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:23 pm

Perhaps you shouldn't wear them as much.
Hehehe, just kidding. Just get back at him!!!