School teachers you hate & love

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Euphoniums Rule!!!
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Euphoniums Rule!!! » Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:56 am

There's this one teacher on campus named mr. bavis we call him mr. "gayvis"
which is kind of self-explanitory, but come to think of it i never really liked any of my english teachers.
Hi! I'm glad to have met you!

sonya
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sonya » Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:08 am

I like most of my teachers. Today I asked my math teacher if he knew of a starbucks around campus. He didn't know, so we went to his office and he looked up the closest one and printed out the directions for me. I thought that was nice.

I REALLY like my French teacher... he is soooo... European, and classy, and funny, and worldly, and smart. I get so flustered around him sometimes that I lose my manners; if he weren't so old, and I liked my guy any less, I'd have the hugest crush on him. He won three olympic gold medals in water polo during the 70's, which I think is hella cool. He's still pretty in shape, although he's getting old now and uses a crutch to ease the pain in his hip...

My journalism teacher is an ass. The more I sit in class, the more and more I loathe him. Everytime I ask a question he answers (when he answers) by briefly restating the confusing statement in question, then asking me if I'm still confused. It becomes all the more patently insulting when, a minute or so later, another student asks the same question, and he gives her a different, clearer answer. The most noticeable part is that he never calls on me, nor ever asks anyone else, even when the class is nearly in stitches giggling over how circular or flawed the person's reasoning, "Are you still confused? Don't make this harder than it is."

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:39 am

i think it's kinda funny how we can act stupid in some classes because we believe the teacher is totaly oblivious to what's going on in class. (some) teachers just choose not to do anything about it while others are truly blind

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LovableSheep » Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:36 pm

IsnipeWithAknife wrote:i think it's kinda funny how we can act stupid in some classes because we believe the teacher is totaly oblivious to what's going on in class. (some) teachers just choose not to do anything about it while others are truly blind
Yeah it is.

Shorty41
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Shorty41 » Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:21 pm

I pretty much like all my teachers except my biology teacher Mrs. Eakin.. Like seriously no one likes her.. shes mean, she smells and she doesn shave her legs and she wears skirt.. it is so gross.. and plus she doesnt teach us anything and she really bitchy... so yea...
Rubidoux HS: Bass 2~