stupid things

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

sabrebatgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by sabrebatgirl » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:56 pm

After football games we go to Friday's, and theres like 50 bandos all in matching clothes and as people walk past us giving us weird looks we talk to them, that's funny. Plus someone always starts a nasty drink and by the end of the night it gets really gross, and someone always drinks some for money.

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:36 pm

For money???
Hell, I'd do that just for fun.
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007

shorts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by shorts » Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:52 pm

on bus rides to football games we try to remember each others parts to the show music and stuff. i remember at drum major camp we had a word of the day everyday that i made up and it was really funny to hear people that i didn't know use this new word. it's my first year with this band, so hopefully i'll have some fun band stories after season is over.

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:56 pm

shorts wrote:on bus rides to football games we try to remember each others parts to the show music and stuff. i remember at drum major camp we had a word of the day everyday that i made up and it was really funny to hear people that i didn't know use this new word. it's my first year with this band, so hopefully i'll have some fun band stories after season is over.
If your band is even close to a band, you'll have PLENTY of stories, trust me there.
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007