stupid things

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

stupid things

Post by altogirl06 » Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:17 pm

wow, well i was wondering what kind of stupid things you guys do when your bored and all your friends are around,well,yesterday me and all my friends were soooo bored and so we found some old balls and some old poles and made up a game called "pole ball" it was soooo fun,it's similar to hockey!! when we are bored we do alot of fun stupid stuff. :roll: 8-)
Nothing is impossible with God!

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:06 am

Pole ball?

My friends and I, we'll start talking about one thing, and then we'll just keep adding impossible situations on to it until its nothing but a huge hialrious situation.
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007

kiltedfreak
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kiltedfreak » Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:51 pm

we make up stupid sayings to call along when you call 360 and 180....actually today my friend joe had a babrie doll and he stuffed her shirt pulled off her head and was like being crazy and stuff with it then my boyfreind got a hold of it and started to take the cloths off.....ok that scared me a little bit to much..i was like charlie baby i think your haveing a little to much fun with that doll.
Potato.

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:42 pm

lol... we do sports ghetto style. We played some knid of version of baseball today. I had my own little treasure hunt on our band room roof, try it, you'll find a lot of stuff. I mean c'mon, I found a cone! Then we take phrases that people have said over the past few days and put them together to make some really great stuff...
OHS '01 - '05

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:21 pm

lol in band today i would stand still with my eyes closed and then another melophone would throw his empty waterbottle at my head from3 feet away. i'm gonna practice keeping my eyes open lol. it's really funny to watch

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:15 am

whats really fun to do is yell out qotes from movies at random!! it's fun cause then ppl are all like "FREAKS!!!!!!" try yelling stuff from whats eating golbert grape and the goonies!! :shock: :wink:

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:08 am

My band was on a trip to Disnyeland and I was in this group of about 7 or 8 people.
Our show that year was West Side Story and when we were waiting in this really long line for Pirates of the Carribean ::winks at altogirl:: we started to sing music from our show really loudly. We were singing pretty good and then this other group from another band commented that we were doing really good and they appluaded. Naturally, we sung louder and some of us began to whistle.
Then some jerk in front of us turns around and tells us to shut-up.
Well that took the fun out of it...
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LovableSheep » Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:57 pm

formermarcher wrote:My band was on a trip to Disnyeland and I was in this group of about 7 or 8 people.
Our show that year was West Side Story and when we were waiting in this really long line for Pirates of the Carribean ::winks at altogirl:: we started to sing music from our show really loudly. We were singing pretty good and then this other group from another band commented that we were doing really good and they appluaded. Naturally, we sung louder and some of us began to whistle.
Then some jerk in front of us turns around and tells us to shut-up.
Well that took the fun out of it...
I remember that trip! We were also walking around Disneyland singing Variations on a Theme of Robert Schumann.

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:15 pm

Were you with us when we did that?

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:47 pm

whats really fun is when you go to a resturaunt and you have about 8 of your friends w/ you it's fun to switch seats everytime the waiter leaves so they get all confused.(winks back at former marcher) :wink:

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:45 pm

I have never even seen that...I wouldn't od it though. Too much hassle to move around all the time.
I've moved tables though.

RifleLova
Veteran
Veteran

all the time!

Post by RifleLova » Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:09 am

My color guard friends and i ALWAYS make up stuff!! It just wouldn't be normal if we didn't! We make up games, songs and dances (not normal dances!) but it's fun and i like it and it always cheers us up to pop out an inside joke 8-)
Pearl Madison: I'm only human.
Leland: How come people only say that when they've done something wrong?

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:29 pm

when we are in our arc my section likes to do the hokie pokie, the wave , and some ppl like to get in trouble on purpose so they can do push ups not naming anyone cough*lizzy and kiya*cough!! it's really fun!!b also when we were coming home from adl championships we decided it would be fun to be in a make believe car and go through the carls jr. drive through till one of the band moms saw it inside the resturaunt on the t.v servalence camera and came outside and yelled at us to stop!! :oops: :D

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:23 pm

A couple days ago at lunch I was talking to this girl and she screamed this horrible noise and nobody looked. I decided to turn it into a human behavior study. I made this horrible throaty noise 15 times throughout lunch in heavy traffic areas and 12 people made eye contact. If I hear a noise I look.

Altogirl-I've always wanted to do that. I'm going to.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."