Anime: Bleach 212

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

tSz42

Anime: Bleach 212

Post by tSz42 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 pm

** Possible spoiler **

Ok, so I just finished watching Bleach 212 and from where it ended it seemed like the Visored/Vizard are about to join the fight on Karakura Town right as it starts. But in the manga the fight is already ongoing and they've cut away to Ichigo's fight with Ulquiorra with no mention of the Vizards at all.

Any thoughts about it? I was getting kinda bored with Naruto since they decided to make him all ridiculously strong with Sage powers because they want to end the series.

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Re: Anime: Bleach 212

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:49 am

read the manga cause Kubo Tite (the author) is more in control of what happens there than in the anime. the soul society arc in the anime is pretty accurate to the manga. then it diverged during the bount arc by including those other modsouls that are now characters in the other arc. Plus the manga is quite a ways ahead than the anime.
WHS '05, UCSB '10
WOP OT Round 1 Picture Battle Champion!
WOP OT Mafia Game II: First ever mafia champions
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/

tSz42

Re: Anime: Bleach 212

Post by tSz42 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:59 am

I read the manga too. Just wondering where they're going with the anime now that it's coming back to the main story arc. Not sure if they're going to go off in another direction again or try and catch up with the manga