Pranks

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Trumpet Man 05
Support Staff
Support Staff

Pranks

Post by Trumpet Man 05 » Sat Aug 16, 2003 4:18 pm

There's a topic in the MB forum about "evil master plans". This got me thinking though about some stupid things me or my friends do in public. What are some pranks or stupid things that you or your friends like to do in public?

I'll share a story which occured recently. Before a camping trip a few weeks ago, some of my older friends had recently seen "Pirates Of The Caribbean". They decided to do some stupid things, first by going off to thrift stores and buying clothes and aceesories to look like pirates. Then during the camping trip, my friends acted totally goofy and stupid in public. One incident was one of them dressing up exactly like Jack Sparrow (eyeliner, compass and all), and standing in another friend's truck while he drove around the parking lot blasting Track 2 from the soundtrack, or the music that plays in the movie when Sparrow first appears. They drove around in front of people and acted really stupid, but it sounded funny.

Also, him and 2 other friends dressed up as pirates, and went to the movies one night. When all 3 came to the window to get tickets, they asked the lady, "3 Tickets please, ARRRGH!!" When the lady asked what movie theyw anted to see, they said specifically that they wanted to see "Legally Blonde 2, ARRRGH!!" Priceless stuff IMO.

Anyway, what are some stupid things you or your friends have done in public??
~Psalm 150~

OAS AAS LLS

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Sat Aug 16, 2003 4:21 pm

I've done some really stupid things that I want to forget about when I was drunk.

Drinking's bad mmmmmkay.

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:19 pm

yes, beer is nasty :x !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you could do stuff on over night trips!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Nothing is impossible with God!

Trumpet Man 05
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Trumpet Man 05 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:11 pm

I don't think I'll ever become a beer drinker. I've tried it a few times before, and the stuff is nasty.
~Psalm 150~

OAS AAS LLS

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:18 pm

Trumpet Man 05 wrote:I don't think I'll ever become a beer drinker. I've tried it a few times before, and the stuff is nasty.
yup!!!!! :vomit:
Nothing is impossible with God!

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BariSx_G » Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:14 pm

Trumpet Man 05 wrote:There's a topic in the MB forum about "evil master plans". This got me thinking though about some stupid things me or my friends do in public. What are some pranks or stupid things that you or your friends like to do in public?

I'll share a story which occured recently. Before a camping trip a few weeks ago, some of my older friends had recently seen "Pirates Of The Caribbean". They decided to do some stupid things, first by going off to thrift stores and buying clothes and aceesories to look like pirates. Then during the camping trip, my friends acted totally goofy and stupid in public. One incident was one of them dressing up exactly like Jack Sparrow (eyeliner, compass and all), and standing in another friend's truck while he drove around the parking lot blasting Track 2 from the soundtrack, or the music that plays in the movie when Sparrow first appears. They drove around in front of people and acted really stupid, but it sounded funny.

Also, him and 2 other friends dressed up as pirates, and went to the movies one night. When all 3 came to the window to get tickets, they asked the lady, "3 Tickets please, ARRRGH!!" When the lady asked what movie theyw anted to see, they said specifically that they wanted to see "Legally Blonde 2, ARRRGH!!" Priceless stuff IMO.

Anyway, what are some stupid things you or your friends have done in public??
Well, last year the clarinets planned to shave off the section leader's moustache (hehe), but it never happened. This year, they wanna shave off my 'fro! Too late though; I cut it into a mullet.

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:26 pm

Well, last year the clarinets planned to shave off the section leader's moustache (hehe), but it never happened. This year, they wanna shave off my 'fro! Too late though; I cut it into a mullet.

Rock the mullet
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BariSx_G » Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:33 pm

haha! You have one too?

Trumpet Man 05
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Trumpet Man 05 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:55 pm

I tried to grow a mullet a long time ago...but I got tired of having so much hair. I'm just used to having shorter hair now.
~Psalm 150~

OAS AAS LLS

Trumpet Man 05
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Trumpet Man 05 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:12 pm

Heck yeah...my band director had a mullet when he was younger, back when he first started teaching at my school, over 10 years ago...it's weird to see him with a mullet compared to what he looks like now. :)
~Psalm 150~

OAS AAS LLS

Trumpet Man 05
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Trumpet Man 05 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:55 pm

Yeah...only 160 something away from you. :wink:
~Psalm 150~

OAS AAS LLS

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran