in n out

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:11 pm

i havent tried animal style. what do they do? special sauce right?
WHS '05, UCSB '10
WOP OT Round 1 Picture Battle Champion!
WOP OT Mafia Game II: First ever mafia champions
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/

McAst

Post by McAst » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:49 pm

cheese that thousand island sauce stuff and grilled unions
MCASTANEDA
E-MAIL IMC86I@AOL.COM

midavid
Rookie
Rookie

Secret Menu at In-N-Out

Post by midavid » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:43 pm

There is an extensive “secret menu” available for those in the know. In fact, the secret items actually outnumber the items legitimately on the menu.

This isn’t just stuff made up by bored employees. If you order a Flying Dutchman, “Flying Dutchman” prints out on your receipt. It’s in the computer.

There is lots of information out there on the Internet about the secret menu, but no one seems to have gotten it all, and a lot of what is out there is just plain wrong. Nothing is more embarrassing than ordering a secret item that doesn’t exist.

Here is the definitive guide to the In-N-Out Secret Menu:

2×4 Burger
Description: A “2×4″ is a burger with two beef patties and four slices of cheese. You can also order a “3×3,” a “4×2″ or any other meat/cheese combo your little heart desires.

3-by-Meat Burger
Description: Three beef patties, no cheese. You can pretty much order “any number”-by-Meat. Triple the meat, triple the pleasure. Do you want your colon blocked but don’t want to wait for years and years for it to happen? Well, In-N-Out has the burger for you.

“Animal Style” Burger
Description: Mustard-cooked beef patty, additional pickles, extra secret sauce with grilled onions. Best if ordered without tomato. It has lots of oniony, cheesy, goodness with “special sauce” to boot. (No one ever says that the sauce is just Thousand Island dressing.)

The Flying Dutchman
Description: 2 beef patties, 2 slices of cheese. That’s it. No lettuce. No onions. No bun. No nuthin’. Two all-beef patties with cheese. What more can you say?

Grilled Cheese
Description: Cheeseburger without the “burger.” It isn’t as boring as a regular grilled cheese. The sauce makes it better.

“Protein Style” Burger
Description: Any burger you want wrapped in lettuce instead of that carbohydrate-laden bun. The lettuce wrapping actually made it less messy, but makes you hungry afterward.

Veggie Burger
Description: Hamburger with no burger and double tomatos. A bun with whole grilled onions, sauce, lettuce and double tomato. Not bad, but rather overly simple for eating out.

“Extra Toast”
Description: Leaves your bread on the grill a tad longer resulting in “crispy buns,” which is not as dirty as it sounds. Can be ordered with any burger.

Fries: “Animal Style”
Description: French fries with secret sauce, onions and cheese on top. Mmmmm…cheesey, oniony goodness!

Fries: “Light”
Description: French fries cooked a little less than normal.

Fries: “Well-Done”
Description: French fries cooked a little longer than normal.

Choco-Vanilla Swirl Shake
Description: Chocolate and vanilla shakes in the same cup. Swirled, not blended.

Neopolitan Shake
Description: Strawberry, vanilla and chocolcate all swirled together — not blended.
"You're like Christopher Columbus. You discovered something millions of people knew about before you." -Lisa Simpson

"Mom, I'm going to give you life the way I imagine you gave me life: by pressing ALT F5 repeatedly." -Bart Simpson

FluteOfTheNewWorld
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by FluteOfTheNewWorld » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:54 pm

:frustrated:
Soldiering On!

Flying bird
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Flying bird » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:26 pm

ahahahhahaha :stupid:

JuAnEeXXbOi06
Veteran
Veteran

Post by JuAnEeXXbOi06 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:00 pm

I'm annoyed at the necromancy, but happy to learn about a few more items on my favorite eatery's menu.
"I want to be a supermodel because I deserve fame and fortune."

-Elyse Sewell, America's Next Top Model, Cycle 1

The Aceman
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by The Aceman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:21 am

Not to mention that In N' Out's "secret" menu hasn't really been a secret for a long long time.
Go read "Ishmael" a novel by Daniel Quinn. It will literally change your life.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.