World of Pageantry
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/

Pet peeves
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15121
Page 4 of 4

Author:  fieldshowqueen [ Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

AcowIntheHills[: wrote:
i can't stand non-symmetrical/non-straight without a purpose objects nor tags sticking out of jackets. Unfortunately, my peers found out about my pet peeves, so everyday in math class the guy in front of me comes in and tilts his desk (because the desk are originally in straight lines) because he knows he bugs me. GRRRRR!!! :frustrated:

LOL ... NOTE TO SELF: Wear jacket inside out when meeting AcowIntheHills

Author:  senza cervello [ Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

fieldshowqueen wrote:
AcowIntheHills[: wrote:
i can't stand non-symmetrical/non-straight without a purpose objects nor tags sticking out of jackets. Unfortunately, my peers found out about my pet peeves, so everyday in math class the guy in front of me comes in and tilts his desk (because the desk are originally in straight lines) because he knows he bugs me. GRRRRR!!! :frustrated:

LOL ... NOTE TO SELF: Wear jacket inside out when meeting AcowIntheHills


Okay, now say that out loud. hmm... You do that, FSQ, you do whatever you want and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, because it's true: everyone in the world is crazy -- except you.


You freaking nut

Author:  Twirlella [ Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

I can't stand having my name yelled, it allways makes me mad. It usually means Get your butt up stairs and clean the kitchen instead of relaxing with your laptop or books.

Author:  Ex Nihilo [ Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

going into a store when they're doing their merchandising.
it always makes me feel like i have to work too.

Author:  JuAnEeXXbOi06 [ Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

Being woken up and interrogated 15 minutes into a much needed nap in the library at school. You'd think these security guys had never seen a tired college student before. -_-

Author:  IsnipeWithAknife [ Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

JuAnEeXXbOi06 wrote:
Being woken up and interrogated 15 minutes into a much needed nap in the library at school. You'd think these security guys had never seen a tired college student before. -_-

just remember to show your ID so you don't get tasered!! :lol:

Author:  Chapagne [ Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

Thanks to the wide availability of computer animation, every feature film is graced with 10-second long logos of every freakin' production company involved with the film. GET OVER YOURSELVES!

Author:  Music_freak211 [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

People scuffing their feet. Being a marcher, I absolutely CANNOT stand the sound of shoe against concrete. :x

Author:  WildCats1993 [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

People that don't know how to march on step or count in the right time...that bugs me to the point that i want to smack someone :x

Author:  Mookmoos25 [ Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

Music_freak211 wrote:
People scuffing their feet. Being a marcher, I absolutely CANNOT stand the sound of shoe against concrete. :x


That is one of mine too. I work in a book store and it's like "Lift your foot please, I don't need to hear you show dragging across the carpet" It makes a horrible noise.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people blame you for a problem that is really theirs. Working in a kitchen at a restaurant, I get blamed when the dessert table service did not go according to plan... then again if they came and took care of their own stuff, we wouldn't have that problem now would we?

Oh and I am back... it's been to long.

Author:  WildCats1993 [ Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pet peeves

I totally agree.....thats one of my biggest pet peeves

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/