yeyah

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:34 am

failing the DMV test 3 times is impossible!!! in my drivers ed class we take 7 variations of the DMV test and we have to get 100% on all of them before all our classroom hours end. i missed less than 8 even on the hard tests and one easy ones 2-4 in the first time. 2nd time maybe i miss 1 or get 100%.. so yea it's pretty easy. sometimes i miss the questions when i dont UNDERSTAND the WORDING of the question when it describs a road situation

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LovableSheep » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:24 pm

IsnipeWithAknife wrote:failing the DMV test 3 times is impossible!!! in my drivers ed class we take 7 variations of the DMV test and we have to get 100% on all of them before all our classroom hours end. i missed less than 8 even on the hard tests and one easy ones 2-4 in the first time. 2nd time maybe i miss 1 or get 100%.. so yea it's pretty easy. sometimes i miss the questions when i dont UNDERSTAND the WORDING of the question when it describs a road situation
Actually I have heard of people failing it, but I don't see how they could since it was so easy. In the class I had, we didn't do that much stuff, but I still got 100% on the real one because it was so easy.

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:02 pm

The test is incredibly easy...
My driver's ed was at the school, but I had Mr. Allen (if you know who he is) and we didn't learn a thing about driving.
I studied the little handbook for awhile and I passed the test with only one mistake.
THE ORANGE SIGNS MEAN CONTRUCTION!
Thats the one I missed.

The driver's test...hehe...thats a WHOLE other story.