World of Pageantry

World of Pageantry

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:51 pm 
Offline
Drum Major
Drum Major
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:38 am
Posts: 2858
Location: Los Angeles
I first read this thread as pubic hair not purple hair
:vomit:

_________________
WHS '05, UCSB '10
WOP OT Round 1 Picture Battle Champion!
WOP OT Mafia Game II: First ever mafia champions
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:17 pm 
Offline
New Recruit
New Recruit

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:55 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Fairfield, CA
fieldshowqueen wrote:
Maybe he wants a purple flamingo or some other yard ornament (and there's a hint for another photoshop op).


Image

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:41 pm 
Offline
Drum Major
Drum Major
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 2490
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Squirtle wrote:
fieldshowqueen wrote:
Maybe he wants a purple flamingo or some other yard ornament (and there's a hint for another photoshop op).


Image

:D

:bow:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:09 pm 
Offline
Drum Major
Drum Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:12 am
Posts: 1819
Location: Amory
malletphreak wrote:
Hostrauser wrote:
The bad part of me wants to go out and buy a red hat, yellow shirt, and green pants and do a live-action re-enactment of that garden gnome picture.



i can't say it cause of the nature of this forum... gah... kevin curse you!


teh sexy.

_________________
Image

Cybernations


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:26 am 
Offline
Support Staff
Support Staff
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:58 pm
Posts: 3598
Location: Escondido, Ca
Ex Nihilo wrote:
malletphreak wrote:
Hostrauser wrote:
The bad part of me wants to go out and buy a red hat, yellow shirt, and green pants and do a live-action re-enactment of that garden gnome picture.



i can't say it cause of the nature of this forum... gah... kevin curse you!


teh sexy.


OMG, puh-leeeeeeze tell me you didn't just say, "teh sexy." Because if you did, that is ridiculous.

_________________
Go read "Ishmael" a novel by Daniel Quinn. It will literally change your life.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:55 am 
Offline
Support Staff
Support Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:46 am
Posts: 7944
Location: West Allis, WI
The Aceman wrote:
Ex Nihilo wrote:
malletphreak wrote:
Hostrauser wrote:
The bad part of me wants to go out and buy a red hat, yellow shirt, and green pants and do a live-action re-enactment of that garden gnome picture.



i can't say it cause of the nature of this forum... gah... kevin curse you!


teh sexy.


OMG, puh-leeeeeeze tell me you didn't just say, "teh sexy." Because if you did, that is ridiculous.

Are you calling me fat? :x


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:26 pm 
Offline
Drum Major
Drum Major
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:21 pm
Posts: 2412
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Hostrauser wrote:
Are you calling me fat? :x

Well, I did notice you've been drinking a lot of 1% milk...

_________________
It's 5:00... do you know where your ancestors came from?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:32 pm 
Offline
Support Staff
Support Staff
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:58 pm
Posts: 3598
Location: Escondido, Ca
Hostrauser wrote:
The Aceman wrote:
Ex Nihilo wrote:
malletphreak wrote:
Hostrauser wrote:
The bad part of me wants to go out and buy a red hat, yellow shirt, and green pants and do a live-action re-enactment of that garden gnome picture.



i can't say it cause of the nature of this forum... gah... kevin curse you!


teh sexy.


OMG, puh-leeeeeeze tell me you didn't just say, "teh sexy." Because if you did, that is ridiculous.

Are you calling me fat? :x


No, I'm calling whatever it is running through Ex Nihilo's brain that would cause him to say "teh sexy," in that situation, ridiculoous.

_________________
Go read "Ishmael" a novel by Daniel Quinn. It will literally change your life.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:33 pm 
Offline
Support Staff
Support Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:46 am
Posts: 7944
Location: West Allis, WI
mkosbie wrote:
Hostrauser wrote:
Are you calling me fat? :x

Well, I did notice you've been drinking a lot of 1% milk...

I only drink non-fat milk because I'm milk-fat intolerant (not the same as lactose intolerant) and don't want the pimp skitters.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:41 am 
Offline
Drum Major
Drum Major
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 2490
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Just for Kevin just because he likes airplanes and bowling ...
Image
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
  http://www.worldofpageantry.com Copyright © 1996 - 2006 Email:  admin@worldofpageantry.com  

Site design and maintenance by Dave Schaafsma at Dave's Web Dynamics