Senior Project

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Nreuest
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Nreuest » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:47 pm

poway high is the only school in the PUSD district that requires their students to do senior projects. anyone who's good at BSing does awesome on this.
"I haven't slept for ten days......because that would be too long." - Mitch Hedberg

mkosbie
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by mkosbie » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:48 pm

FluteOfTheNewWorld wrote:If it was community service hours or something like that I'd just have my parents sign it off saying I completed the work.
I think that most schools that require service hours require a letter from the organization you volunteered with.
It's 5:00... do you know where your ancestors came from?

tSz42

Post by tSz42 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:32 pm

Temple City HS only made(makes?) you complete a pre-filled form with the organization, date, and a signature.

My brother's who graduated in the 90s had to do an actual senior project, though. Or maybe that was just a science class.... I was 6 then, so I'm none too sure on that.

Anyways, TCHS didn't seem too strict on the community service.

aLL your BASS
New Recruit
New Recruit

senior projects

Post by aLL your BASS » Sat May 03, 2008 11:05 am

i didn't have to do one at my high school, but when i found out my cousin did (she went to mt. carmel) and looked at her senior project...i wished i had done one. maybe because her's was cool and she put effort into it. they seem fun...
snuh, guh, munch...NYEAH! =)