Go Vote for my Mullet!

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

fieldshowqueen
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by fieldshowqueen » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Gallagher wrote:Ladies please, its all over. No Camero for me its ok. I'm going to start preping for next years March Mohawk Madness! Just taking a guess.
Oh come on Brian ... you know you like us women folk fighting over you and your hair ... LOL

laurab
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by laurab » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:40 pm

honestly! you can't tell me you are all bent out of shape because you took a posting about a deadly mullet and eyebrow hair extensions SERIOUSLY??? Or perhaps I need to clarify that the LOL in the posting means laugh out loud...also and indicator that it was sarcastic.

pardon me for not giving the disclaimer(':roll:')

fieldshowqueen
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by fieldshowqueen » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:05 pm

laurab wrote:honestly! you can't tell me you are all bent out of shape because you took a posting about a deadly mullet and eyebrow hair extensions SERIOUSLY??? Or perhaps I need to clarify that the LOL in the posting means laugh out loud...also and indicator that it was sarcastic.
pardon me for not giving the disclaimer(':roll:')
Honestly I'm not ... Instead of making assumptions about my emotional state, call me and we'll do lunch. I abhore the internet for this type of conversation.

Gallagher
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Gallagher » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:29 am

If I would have only known the pronblems a fake mullet photo online would have brought to this board I would have kept it to myself. We all know its a joke, and no feelings shall be hurt any more here.

You two both crack me up!

LOL, ROTFLMAO, ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!
Brian P. Gallagher
Ramona High School Dynasty Band and Color Guard Director

fieldshowqueen
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by fieldshowqueen » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Actually I never took it as anything but a joke. The only thing (AGAIN) that bothers me is the newspaper coverage we have in this area. It needs to be a bit more broad based. And I really truly have no hard feelings again "The Tool" or against laurab (thus my comment about hating the internet and what people can assume from comments thereon.) Please don't hide your mullet from us Brian!! :cry:

thunderdrmz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by thunderdrmz » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:46 am

That mullet was a true inspiration to all rednecks everywhere
Rhythm is my business, rhythm is what I sell