Would-Be NJ Ninja Drug Warriors Arrested

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

pittech
Veteran
Veteran

Would-Be NJ Ninja Drug Warriors Arrested

Post by pittech » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Calvin D. Carr
Director of Music -Pixley Middle School & Pixley Elementary
http://www.pixley.k12.ca.us

senza cervello
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Would-Be NJ Ninja Drug Warriors Arrested

Post by senza cervello » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:11 pm

:bruce: :bruce: :bruce:

Score 1 for birth control!
The o_O emoticon gives me the heebee jeebees.

The Aceman
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by The Aceman » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:17 am

I think the "ninjas" need to go get stoned so they can relax a bit. HA!
Go read "Ishmael" a novel by Daniel Quinn. It will literally change your life.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.

pittech
Veteran
Veteran

Post by pittech » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:08 pm

The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions. Actually I think they *kinda* got a bad rap. If they wanted to clean up the streets then yeah go for it. If a couple of scum bags died in their wake, COOL Maybe it’s just me (or the fact that I love Boondock Saints) but we need more like that.

Evil men = Dead men
Calvin D. Carr

The Aceman
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by The Aceman » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:33 pm

pittech wrote:The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions. Actually I think they *kinda* got a bad rap. If they wanted to clean up the streets then yeah go for it. If a couple of scum bags died in their wake, COOL Maybe it’s just me (or the fact that I love Boondock Saints) but we need more like that.

Evil men = Dead men
Define scum bag. Did this guy's girlfriend deserve to die for smoking weed? People taking the law into their own hands (esp. with the obvious intention of causing physical harm and/or death) is a horrible idea. Who are they to decide what's wrong and right? Hopefully I'm just reading your post wrong and you don't ACTUALLY support these guys.

pittech
Veteran
Veteran

Post by pittech » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:07 pm

The Aceman wrote:
pittech wrote:The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions. Actually I think they *kinda* got a bad rap. If they wanted to clean up the streets then yeah go for it. If a couple of scum bags died in their wake, COOL Maybe it’s just me (or the fact that I love Boondock Saints) but we need more like that.

Evil men = Dead men
Define scum bag. Did this guy's girlfriend deserve to die for smoking weed? People taking the law into their own hands (esp. with the obvious intention of causing physical harm and/or death) is a horrible idea. Who are they to decide what's wrong and right? Hopefully I'm just reading your post wrong and you don't ACTUALLY support these guys.
Scumbag to me (in this case) = drug dealers, anyone else inviolving in illegal activity that can possibly harm innocent people. (before the arguement is made if you're involved in the illegal activity you're not innocent so users and dealers (mainly dealers users are be scared stright...sometimes don't get a pass) It reminds me of a lil story/quote
...and I am reminded of this holy day of the sad story of Kitty Geneviese. This poor soul cried out time and time again for help but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, not one so much as called. Her assailant wiped the bloody knife off on her lifeless little body. They watched as he simply walked away. Nobody wanted to get involved. Nobody wanted to take a stand... We must fear evil men and deal with them accordingly but what we must truly guard against, what we must fear most Is the indifference of good men.

Prehaps it's a bit exterme but, it'd fix alot of the crime in this country
Know what I think is weird? Decent men with loving families go home every day after work. They turn on the news and see rapists, murderers, and child molesters all getting out of prison.

Mafiosos getting caught with 20 kilos and walkin' on bail the same day.

Little girls catchin' stray bullets in their heads, playin' hopscotch in their front yards. And everyone thinks the same thing... Someone should just go kill those motherf****rs.

Kill em all. Admit it, even you've thought about it.
Calvin D. Carr

The Aceman
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by The Aceman » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Well all I can say to that is....if you REALLY TRULY believe what you just said, then go ahead and practice what you preach. Get on out there and cap some motherf****rs, and see how far it gets you in life. There's a huge difference between thinking about something and actually doing it. It's our ability to reason that makes us human, and to fight violence with violence is essentially allowing yourself to become animal.

Also, drug dealers don't kill people. People kill themselves overdosing, and CHOOSING to take the risk. Drugs will always be available whether you like it or not, so if someone dies from drug use, that's their own fault, not the person who dealt it. Why should the dealer be killed? The person who harmed themselves would just get the drugs from someone else or learn how to make their own.

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 pm

pittech has a point. most people are too indifferent or sometimes scared to do the right thing. If my neighbor was being raped and screaming for help, I'd call the cops but I wouldn't grab my gun and go kill the rapist (in California). California has a weak castle doctrine law and its very scary what all those anti-2A district attorneys will do to you. I'd try my best with a non-firearm weapon to do the right thing, though if I could I'd like something that isn't dependent on my martial arts skills, height, athleticism, and age versus my adversary's. Whats most likely to happen is I'd call the cops and try to scare the person off or get aggro on the criminal and have him chase me instead.

Just try to leave as much work as possible to the cops. Or carry a cop around you all the time
WHS '05, UCSB '10
WOP OT Round 1 Picture Battle Champion!
WOP OT Mafia Game II: First ever mafia champions
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/