crazy party in hotel rooms

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

meg84
New Recruit
New Recruit

crazy party in hotel rooms

Post by meg84 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:40 pm

riverside king color guard all got to gather the last night and had a big party in are hotel room it was so much fun :P
smile all the time!!!!!

Flying bird
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Flying bird » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:17 pm

yay?

meg84
New Recruit
New Recruit

i wish

Post by meg84 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:54 pm

i wish i could go back to that night
smile all the time!!!!!

WOO10's my Idol
Veteran
Veteran

Post by WOO10's my Idol » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:20 pm

hotel rooming with the band is always fun
When life gives you lemons,
Make Orange Juice.
Then leave the world wondering
how the hell you did it.

Ex Nihilo
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Ex Nihilo » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:22 pm

hahahahaha!!! yeah... i remember those times... going on band trips and swinging by the local grocery store and buying like $100 worth of highly caffinated drinks and sugary snacks and then totally getting so hyper we trash the room and then crash at like 5 am only to have to get up 2 hours later to go perform... good times!

fieldshowqueen
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by fieldshowqueen » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:46 pm

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but how many FREAKING "congrats to us" posts can you make re: King???? The mods already locked one thread in Marching band and there are two others that are close to being locked and you move it into OT? Holy Hannah! We congrate you ... whoopie ... we are proud of you ... awesome job ... hope you had a great party. There ... done ... fin ... hasta la pasta.

I'm not one for mods locking threads, but :lock: this PLEASE, otherwise I will go nuts (and that's not a pretty sight believe me)!!!

bassoonuba
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by bassoonuba » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Ex Nihilo wrote:hahahahaha!!! yeah... i remember those times... going on band trips and swinging by the local grocery store and buying like $100 worth of highly caffinated drinks and sugary snacks and then totally getting so hyper we trash the room and then crash at like 5 am only to have to get up 2 hours later to go perform... good times!
Those were the days! You forgot about ordering about a dozen pizzas for delivery to the hotel room though. Good times. :lol:

Jsaxm
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Jsaxm » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:56 pm

fieldshowqueen wrote:Sorry if this sounds harsh, but how many FREAKING "congrats to us" posts can you make re: King???? The mods already locked one thread in Marching band and there are two others that are close to being locked and you move it into OT? Holy Hannah! We congrate you ... whoopie ... we are proud of you ... awesome job ... hope you had a great party. There ... done ... fin ... hasta la pasta.

I'm not one for mods locking threads, but :lock: this PLEASE, otherwise I will go nuts (and that's not a pretty sight believe me)!!!
Seriously! I signed on this evening and checked the posts since I was on and there were like four threads that were about King, haha! Really, congrats to them, that is freakin awesome what they did, but let's try and minimize it one or two threads, not the whole forum.
You just can't encourage stupidity