Guy tips. Ok guys what do we want?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:06 pm

Nice quality time with a lady. In other words time of day.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BariSx_G » Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:08 pm

I agree. Gift certificates are great. *sigh* I wish I had more of them than clothes.......... I'M SO SICK OF CLOTHES FOR PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:15 pm

The only clothes I could use more of are socks. Of course I'm a girl so I have TONS of clothes and am always getting more. ;-)
So, by the way, get back on subject! because this is what I've gathered so far
girl depends on which boy :P
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:35 pm

what would be the worst gift to get a guy ? :wink:
Nothing is impossible with God!

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:43 pm

what would be the worst gift to get a guy ?

hmmm....really, I like all presents. I think guys aren't as picky about those things as girls are (ok, let the sexist comments flow). But in my opinion, something that reflects the guys personality is perfect. I wouldnt buy anything cosmetic or anything. Cologne is good, but FOOOOOOOD is the best. Seriously, food is the best present you could get for a guy. Get your boyfriend a cheeseburger...just show up with a good cheeseburger (get me one as well) and you're right there...fo sho. mmm...cheeseburgers...
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Vaddpopxsquirrel
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Vaddpopxsquirrel » Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:19 am

haha cole you're fat :P but the food idea sounds good

thanx guys !!

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:32 am

ummm........food ? really ? guys are easier than i tought.would taking him to his favorite resturaunt work?well, anyways thanks guys, and cole i.o.u a cheeseburger!!!!!!!! l.o.l !!!!!!!! :lol:

mrankimonki
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mrankimonki » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:31 pm

haha most guyz would be jumpin if u got them food but taking him to his fav. restaurant... would make him... jump and take u up and down too;-D as in... he would probably be very happy...

also... personally, a lot of times i feel uncomfortable just askin a girl to go out and spend time like walkin in the evening by the beach or something cuz it seems like "lame-o from the movies again" but always love doin stuff where its just the two of us havin fun so showing up some random day and saying "lets go to this place i found" and just spending quality time together would also prolly be a GREAT gift....

altogirl as you thought - guyz ARE pretty easy - AND NOT high maintanence :lol:

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:50 pm

I'd like her as a gift...haha.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

MsNikki
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MsNikki » Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:31 pm

It's been my experience that if you aren't comfortable with who you are, then guys aren't going to be all that interested. I went through junior high and high school trying to be like my friends, basically something I wasn't. Especially when you've got to like a certain guy - did anyone else's friends basically have a list of no-no's?? Anyway, I got away from those people after high school, became my own person. Now I'm fighting the guys off with a stick! Haha ... :jedi: j/k. Well, maybe I sometimes go after the psycho one's with a stick. :lol:

The same tips that we gave the guys should apply to us:
No one likes a fake.
If you're not confident about yourself, it's gonna show.
If we expect a guy to be the perfect gentleman, then you should be a lady.
The fella's like to talk, too. Shut trap and try listening to them for a change.
And every guy has their own preference/type.
Some guys are shallow and are all about the physical attributes, but the same goes for some gals.
World Of Pageantry Champion!

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:43 pm

mrankimonki wrote:haha most guyz would be jumpin if u got them food but taking him to his fav. restaurant... would make him... jump and take u up and down too;-D as in... he would probably be very happy...

also... personally, a lot of times i feel uncomfortable just askin a girl to go out and spend time like walkin in the evening by the beach or something cuz it seems like "lame-o from the movies again" but always love doin stuff where its just the two of us havin fun so showing up some random day and saying "lets go to this place i found" and just spending quality time together would also prolly be a GREAT gift....

altogirl as you thought - guyz ARE pretty easy - AND NOT high maintanence :lol:
i think walking on the beach would be cool, not all girls want tons of money spent on them. i really wouldn't care. this is probably sound dumb but, it really is the thought that count's. 8-)also not all girls are hard to get a gift for, i would want to do something fun that wouldn't bore my date.

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:00 pm

I hate that whole walk on the beach thing. I'd much rather have a piggyback ride on the beach. But seriously, not all girls are moonlit walks with confessions of love. I'd rather go to an arcade or a rollerrink or eat pizza. That'd be a cool date.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.