Guy tips. Ok guys what do we want?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:27 am

flagchild06 wrote:I hate that whole walk on the beach thing. I'd much rather have a piggyback ride on the beach. But seriously, not all girls are moonlit walks with confessions of love. I'd rather go to an arcade or a rollerrink or eat pizza. That'd be a cool date.
Heh. Do me a favor: Write down your IDEAL date right now, at 14. Then, ten years from now, when you're 24, write down your IDEAL date ten, and take a look at your list from when you'll be surprised at the differences.

I'm not saying pizza and an arcade is a bad date, and I'm not saying you won't still like to do it at 24. Heck, it doesn't sound like a half-bad date to me. :) But I think you'll be surprised at how much you'll change in the next decade.

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:33 am

[UCI]-Mike wrote:http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sra ... 07819a.jpg

I'd like her as a gift...haha.
Hey Mike, two can play that game...

I already GOT her as a gift. :D

That's a good photo of us, although the flash makes us both look unnaturally white, and the lighting inside the restaurant wasn't sufficient to highlight my vibrantly purple hair. Heh.

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:45 am

i think beach walks are both fun, and romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
Nothing is impossible with God!

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:11 am

I already wrote down my ideal date. I'm just waiting for the ideal boy to make it a real date ;-). altogirl06, you're a girl, of course you like the moonlit walk beachy thing. But I'm not that romantic, and if a boy tried to take me for a stroll on the beach, I'd probably push him in the water :D .
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagratgirl » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:56 am

wanna know whats scarry is no matter how girly u think i am i dont like walks on the beach either ness. lol. the one thing i dont get is y do people go to the movies and make out y spend $10 to go sit in a dark place and ur doing it infront of people to say that nobody sees u? i did it once and now im like yeah nothing that great its a waste of money

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:15 pm

i do like to do fun stuff like go to the movies and going to boomers. stuff like that :) .

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:33 pm

So yeah Friday night I'm heading to Disneyland with a bunch of sorority girls.....hehe.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:39 pm

have fun !!!!!!!!!!! :)

sonya
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sonya » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:08 pm

when you get older, a good birthday gift to give would be

3. A night to remember.

(The other two are just icing on the cake).

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:26 pm

sonya wrote:when you get older, a good birthday gift to give would be

3. A night to remember.

Hmmmm #3 looks to be a little unappropriate for the age demographic in this forum. hehe :lol:
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

sonya
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sonya » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:34 pm

:mrgreen:

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BariSx_G » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:21 am

haha most guyz would be jumpin if u got them food but taking him to his fav. restaurant... would make him... jump and take u up and down too;-D as in... he would probably be very happy...

also... personally, a lot of times i feel uncomfortable just askin a girl to go out and spend time like walkin in the evening by the beach or something cuz it seems like "lame-o from the movies again" but always love doin stuff where its just the two of us havin fun so showing up some random day and saying "lets go to this place i found" and just spending quality time together would also prolly be a GREAT gift....

altogirl as you thought - guyz ARE pretty easy - AND NOT high maintanence
HEY!!!!!!!!!! :evil: Sorry about that, it's just that I took a lot of offense into that. Please do not say we are easy, nor high maintenance. We are not stupid couch slobs who will follow at your every command. Also, food would be a bad idea for a gift :!: :!:

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:04 am

sonya wrote:when you get older, a good birthday gift to give would be

3. A night to remember.

Wow, other guys wait for special occasions to give those? Losers. :^^:
[UCI]-Mike wrote:Hmmmm #3 looks to be a little unappropriate for the age demographic in this forum. hehe :lol:
Right. Anyone under the age of 18 should NOT respond to Sonya's post. :wink: :lol:

mrankimonki
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mrankimonki » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:43 pm

BariSx_G wrote:
haha most guyz would be jumpin if u got them food but taking him to his fav. restaurant... would make him... jump and take u up and down too;-D as in... he would probably be very happy...

also... personally, a lot of times i feel uncomfortable just askin a girl to go out and spend time like walkin in the evening by the beach or something cuz it seems like "lame-o from the movies again" but always love doin stuff where its just the two of us havin fun so showing up some random day and saying "lets go to this place i found" and just spending quality time together would also prolly be a GREAT gift....

altogirl as you thought - guyz ARE pretty easy - AND NOT high maintanence
HEY!!!!!!!!!! :evil: Sorry about that, it's just that I took a lot of offense into that. Please do not say we are easy, nor high maintenance. We are not stupid couch slobs who will follow at your every command. Also, food would be a bad idea for a gift :!: :!:

sorry if i offended you - didn't mean it in that way - just meant that us guys aren't as 'complex', as i think girls are (from my personal experiences which could be very limited). I did not mean to say anything to the effect that girls can just command us or that we have no value - just that we aren't 'complex.'