Scott Dean? help im lost?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Silent_Brass
New Recruit
New Recruit

Scott Dean? help im lost?

Post by Silent_Brass » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:12 pm

So sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum (please correct if im wrong). But anyone one watching the nextel cup race...and if you are by any chance do you know if it was Scott Dean playing the national anthem?

secretweapon
Rookie
Rookie

Post by secretweapon » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:14 am

ahhaa search "trumpet anthem" on youtube. theres probably about 1000 trumpet players who play it exactly the same way he does in that one BD video.
kmor~infinity

The Aceman
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by The Aceman » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:00 am

I watched the race, but I missed the pre-race ceremonies (I've learned to time it so I turn the TV on at the drop of the green flag), and apparently they don't list who did the national anthem ANYWHERE on the internet, because I looked and came up with nothing, except that Josh Kelley sang it last time at the track.....
Go read "Ishmael" a novel by Daniel Quinn. It will literally change your life.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.

Silent_Brass
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Silent_Brass » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:21 pm

Well yeah I wasn't watching it, but it was on behind me and I heard it and like it had just one of those characteristic sounds that you are like....is it? can it be?...was that sco..it couldn't have been sco...(then your like)...Who else can sing that high with that characteristic sound of Scott Dean? Yeah I like went everywhere online to try and find out from nascar website to the race tracks website so yeah no luck...well thanks ppl of WoP another ? ggoes unanswered.