WoP censorship

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

FluteOfTheNewWorld
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by FluteOfTheNewWorld » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:08 pm

Nreuest wrote:
Nreuest wrote:...........bull do-do

:help: :help: :help:
i was expecting to get it censored......but "bull do-do".....that's just awesome!
You haven't posted in a while.. welcome back!
Soldiering On!

Nreuest
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Nreuest » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:35 pm

FluteOfTheNewWorld wrote:
Nreuest wrote:
Nreuest wrote:...........bull do-do

:help: :help: :help:
i was expecting to get it censored......but "bull do-do".....that's just awesome!
thanks, but im trying to lay off the posts a bit. my post count has given me a horrible reputation.

fieldshowqueen
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by fieldshowqueen » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:01 pm

Nreuest wrote:
FluteOfTheNewWorld wrote:
Nreuest wrote: i was expecting to get it censored......but "bull do-do".....that's just awesome!
thanks, but im trying to lay off the posts a bit. my post count has given me a horrible reputation.
ummm ... at the risk of sounding bad ... are you sure that's the reason for the reputation? just kidding! just kidding ... eek!

JCYS
Drum Major
Drum Major

Special

Post by JCYS » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:29 pm

Hostrauser wrote:
Ryan H. Turner wrote:Crap crap crap crap crap.
I'll announce my intentions now...

:hijack:

I just thought of that Simpsons episode where Bart gets a party because he got an "A" on a test. During the party they play "Duck Duck Goose" and Ralph Wiggum just runs around the outside endlessly saying "Duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck..."

I bring this up because, after reading the above post, I superimposed The Voice's face into that scene and pictured him running around the circle and (in a Ralph Wiggum voice) going "Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap..."

This is what I do to amuse myself.
:clwn:
There is a special on, I think, discovery channel, which discusses black holes, with Homer and Bart. At one point Homer tries to walk across the event horizon and falls in, the last thing he says before his body disintegrates is "crap" and it echoes for like 10 seconds as he bursts into liitle colors bubbles. Your post made ME think of that!

JCYS :lol:

MoophoniumMan
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Special

Post by MoophoniumMan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:02 pm

jcys wrote:
Hostrauser wrote:
Ryan H. Turner wrote:Crap crap crap crap crap.
I'll announce my intentions now...

:hijack:

I just thought of that Simpsons episode where Bart gets a party because he got an "A" on a test. During the party they play "Duck Duck Goose" and Ralph Wiggum just runs around the outside endlessly saying "Duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck..."

I bring this up because, after reading the above post, I superimposed The Voice's face into that scene and pictured him running around the circle and (in a Ralph Wiggum voice) going "Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap..."

This is what I do to amuse myself.
:clwn:
There is a special on, I think, discovery channel, which discusses black holes, with Homer and Bart. At one point Homer tries to walk across the event horizon and falls in, the last thing he says before his body disintegrates is "crap" and it echoes for like 10 seconds as he bursts into liitle colors bubbles. Your post made ME think of that!

JCYS :lol:
That was actually originally from a Simpsons Halloween Special episode! I'm not good enough to be able to tell you what year it was, but basically Homer discovers that behind a bookshelf in his house there's a passageway into another dimension, and it goes on from there...

oonothing

Post by oonothing » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:46 pm

oh crap wouldnt even work in some uses

censorship should be changed

:tup:
"Play with heart or don't play at all"

"Sure we'll be on time..."- ACHS Drumline
:dodgy: