World of Pageantry

World of Pageantry

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 1:08 pm 
Drum Major
Drum Major

hehe well u got a nice sub and a good set of speakers. i like mine cuz it can fill up my room even tho i dont have a good sub placement

just put the sub where u sit, walk around the room and listen for the best bass spot and there's where u put ur sub (usually a corner)

Post subject: The PC I make all these websites with is.....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:57 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am about to upgrade the processors in my PC to the Athlon 2600 MP CPUs.

The PC that I use to create all the websites that I run is one I built 18 months ago. Presently it has dual Athlon 1600 MP CPUs on an Asus A7M266-D motherboard. 1 GB ECC registered Legacy PC-2100 RAM, ATI Radeon 8500 DV All-In-Wonder video card, a 60 GB and a 40 GB IBM 7200 rpm hard drive, a 29160 Adaptec 64 bit SCSI card, a Teac SCSI CD player, a Teac SCSI burn-proof CD Burner, Toshiba DVD player, an Iomega Jazz Drive and a 250 MB Zip Drive, all stuffed into a Lian Li aluminum tower case with a 450 watt power supply. Also a Sound Blaster Extigy sound system with Altec Lancing speakers and a LG Studioworks 995E 19" monitor.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:03 pm 
Drum Major
Drum Major

can u host a RTCW Enemy Territory or UT2k3 Server for worldofpageantry!!!
just gimme IP and i'll play on it all day and we can have band gaming tourneys!! lol maybe it's a dumb idea but i'll proudly wear a World Of Paageantry [WOP] Clan tag anyday

btw all of u people out there, Enemy Territory is a FREE downloadable stand alone mod for Return To Castle Wolfenstein. That means u dont need RTCW to play it in the first place!! it's basically a free game for anyone to play. Who in the right mind would want to make a game and give it away for free. just cuz it's free doesnt mean it's bad it's soo much better than normal RTCW to those of u who have played it.

FYI it's a 250mb download!! http://enemy-territory.com/modules.php? ... load&cid=2