World of Pageantry

World of Pageantry

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Do you blog?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:38 pm 
Section Leader
Section Leader

At first I thought getting a xanga was high schoolish so at first dismissed the idea of having an online journal. Ever since I picked it up however I found it to be a good outlet of the stresses of college life.

Last edited by DJ-PsiLon on Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:22 am 
New Recruit
New Recruit

haha, xanga! yah i agree sometimes writing is just like therepy...and this gives people something to look at when theyre bored or for your friends to know how you feel and stuff. i dont know what i'm doin up... it's like 4. wanna be my kuya? then i can call you kuya mike. wouldnt that be spiffy? not really, huh? are you related to anyone named ashley? you have her last name! or she has yours.... okay im gonna stop being stupid. bye!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:09 pm 
Support Staff
Support Staff

I run an on-line journal. Much of the content is definitely NOT for children, although I think I have the coolest graphic collage in the history of mankind.

If you want to find out more about me than is safe for anyone to know, go ahead and look. Uncensored and DEFINITELY not for children.

http://petrouchka.diary-x.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:31 pm 
Support Staff
Support Staff

The trophy's nice, but for me, Dom DeLouise is what makes the whole page work. :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: mrbungle
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:56 pm 
New Recruit
New Recruit

woohoo...mr bungle is awesome =)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:17 pm 
Support Staff
Support Staff

Damn skippy. Too bad they're done for good. At least I've got all three of their albums.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:17 pm 
Section Leader
Section Leader

Shrekinet wrote:
haha, xanga! yah i agree sometimes writing is just like therepy...and this gives people something to look at when theyre bored or for your friends to know how you feel and stuff. i dont know what i'm doin up... it's like 4. wanna be my kuya? then i can call you kuya mike. wouldnt that be spiffy? not really, huh? are you related to anyone named ashley? you have her last name! or she has yours.... okay im gonna stop being stupid. bye!

I only know a few relatives from my Dad's side in San Diego. The rest are up in San Jose but I don't them well.

Haha kuya. I was supposed to be a Ninong this weekend but I haven't been able to go home for the ceremony cuz of finals studying.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:38 pm 
Section Leader
Section Leader

I agree that writing can be like therapy, I like to get things out of my system that way. I have a journal at http://www.deadjournal.com/users/violentcontent/ but since I only write in it when I'm pissed off it makes me sound pretty angsty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:08 pm 
Section Leader
Section Leader

sabrebatgirl wrote:
I agree that writing can be like therapy, I like to get things out of my system that way. I have a journal at http://www.deadjournal.com/users/violentcontent/ but since I only write in it when I'm pissed off it makes me sound pretty angsty.

At least you are letting out your aggression on that instead on lets say someone else. In reality no one REALLY likes listening to other people's problems. The first couple times it's alrighty or if it's every now and then. Personally I like to gripe on my xanga just to get that out of the way. So in a way it's just like I said before being therapeutic and catharthic.

One thing also with online journals is that you are either very censored with what you say becuz other people read it or you don't care what you say. I really don't care if I anger someone with what I say on that.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:39 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

its on my website...

http://www31.brinkster.com/nizmugen

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:16 pm 
Drum Major
Drum Major

i dont really like blogs and online profiles because if people really wanted to know how u feel and how was your day on aim then talk to each other instead of communicating with those subprofile blog or whatever. But in other ways those stuff can be fine. I let out my feelings by IMing people that listen to me. I think if they hear it straight from me is better cuz i know someone is listening :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:12 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Ya, I don't really like the whole live journal thing. Just because it isn't completely secret...like if you don't want someone to know about something but its a huuuge deal, you can't write about it. I want to find confidential online journal, any suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:33 pm 
Section Leader
Section Leader

Cole167888 wrote:
I want to find confidential online journal, any suggestions?

I know on deadjournal you can make entries private, and I'm sure that's the case on several others too. You'll just have to look and see if that's one of the features.