Auditioning for a Corps?

Topics and polls that cover the spectrum of the drum corps activity

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Nickybob
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Auditioning for a Corps?

Post by Nickybob » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:22 pm

Nickybob wrote:Hey all of you our there in World of Pageantry Land! Are you auditioning for any drum corps? If so, what corps? Also, what section (ie. sop, guard, front ensemble)?

I know that I myself will be at the SCV audition camp on November 29-31st, auditioning on mellophone. I'm curious to see how much of a drum corps following we have out there! :D
Hmm... I think that November 31st will be the hardest day!!! :) Hmm, I meant December 1st. In any case, camp starts tomorrow. Woo hoo... Scary stuff!

Nick

MystikalBrass

Post by MystikalBrass » Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:23 am

[UCI]-Mike wrote:*sigh*

My chances of doing drum corps are gone. Cuz of college, parents and money I can't march at all. Oh well I'll always be a fan. But if I did have a chance I'd probably do Impulse since they are close.
Mike,
You can still do drum corps even though you might have school or work committments. Mystikal is only going to perform locally. Or you might consider So Cal Dream. All of their members have "regular" or "day" jobs. Check out their website for more details: www.socaldream.org

Charles

MystikalBrass

Post by MystikalBrass » Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:30 am

Impulse Youth Arts Winter Clinics

Come and check out the Impulse Winter Clinics on December 8th and 15th at Cerritos College in Norwalk, California. These clinics will teach prepare you for auditions in our performing groups. Bring sticks, mouthpiece or flag and be ready to learn and have fun!

Check out website for details: www.impulseyoutharts.org

Charles Hargett
Impulse Drum & Bugle Corps[/b]

MystikalBrass

Impulse Auditions

Post by MystikalBrass » Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:46 pm

MystikalBrass wrote:Impulse Youth Arts Winter Clinics

Come and check out the Impulse Winter Clinics on December 8th and 15th at Cerritos College in Norwalk, California. These clinics will teach prepare you for auditions in our performing groups. Bring sticks, mouthpiece or flag and be ready to learn and have fun!

Check out website for details: www.impulseyoutharts.org

Charles Hargett
Impulse Drum & Bugle Corps

Impulse Auditions are January 5th and 12th at Cerritos College in Norwalk, CA. Check our website for details: www.impulseyoutharts.org