Audition Opportunities At Pacific Crest

Topics and polls that cover the spectrum of the drum corps activity

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

PCGuy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Audition Opportunities At Pacific Crest

Post by PCGuy » Tue May 18, 2004 3:21 pm

After this week's successful camp, Pacific Crest has two trumpet spots available due to members that needed to drop. We can also offer a reduced tuition rate due to the time of the season the student would be joining.

We are looking for students with previous brass experience, but are also interested in those with little to no brass experience, good marching skills and a strong willingness to learn.

Prospective students should attend the May 23rd rehearsal (start-9:00am; end-6:00pm) at Diamond Bar HS and be able to commit to the reheasals and performances on the Pacific Crest Schedule page. For more information on the positions, please submit your contact info through the PCYAO Inquiry Form (http://www.pacific-crest.org/1_forms.cfm).

For more information about the corps, go to http://www.pacific-crest.org.
Last edited by PCGuy on Mon May 24, 2004 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PCGuy

Starky
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Starky » Fri May 21, 2004 9:31 pm

what would be the new tuition rate for the newer members? and what position would it be?
There is no reality in the absence of observation.

\m/ DCI \m/

Post by \m/ DCI \m/ » Sat May 22, 2004 1:19 am

There is an inquiry form you can fill out on the PC website www.pacific-crest.org and there is a little box for additional questions and comments. I'm sure that if you fill that part out with your questions they'd probably be more than happy to help.

PCGuy
New Recruit
New Recruit

PC Spot Update Monday 5/24/04

Post by PCGuy » Mon May 24, 2004 7:55 pm

An update for anyone still interested in performing with Pacific Crest:

Pacific Crest still has two trumpet spots available for the upcoming season.
We can offer a reduced tuition rate due to the time of the season the student would be joining.

We also have an opening in the pit as of this last weekend.

Prospective students must be able to attend the Memorial Day camp this coming weekend.

For more information on the posittions and fees for the three openings, please submit your contact info through the PCYAO Inquiry Form. http://www.pacific-crest.org/1_forms.cfm.

==========
LoneMello,
'\m/ DCI \m/' is right, go ahead and submit your info through the PC site using the Inquiry Form and just let us know any questions that you may have.

Thanks all,
PCGuy

Starky
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Starky » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:44 pm

i have submmited the inquiry fonm and have still not recived any response and i need to know the tuition rate before i can consider trying out
There is no reality in the absence of observation.

\m/ DCI \m/

RE: Inquiry Form

Post by \m/ DCI \m/ » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:16 pm

It depends on when you sent it in, my friend sent one in last week and it only took a day. Have you tried to send another one perhaps? Maybe the other one didn't go through. I think there may be one or two spots open on the trumpet line still this year, but again I can only go by what my friend that marches there told me about their Memorial Camp. It sounds like it is gonna be a great show, so I'd try to march and get one of the spots ASAP. Good luck and I hope it works out for you. GO PC!

PCGuy
New Recruit
New Recruit

spots

Post by PCGuy » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:55 pm

LoneMello,

I sent you an email through WoP with a direct contact, hopefully you got it. If you didn't, just email me through WoP and I will hook you up with a contact.

As for the no response, we are usually very good about getting back to people. We have had some odd email stuff happening with our servers lately though, so you never know...

Thanks,
PCGuy