IMPULSE DRUM & BUGLE CORPS OPEN HOUSE!!!

Topics and polls that cover the spectrum of the drum corps activity

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

SRDM
New Recruit
New Recruit

IMPULSE DRUM & BUGLE CORPS OPEN HOUSE!!!

Post by SRDM » Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:33 am

11/24

Open House (Performance)
Cerritos College
10:00am - 2:00pm
Parade ensemble Rehearsal
3:00pm-7:00pm

I'm not in Impulse but some of my best friends are. They're having Open House and I think if you really like a SoCal DC that's easy to get to if ur near Anaheim, come to IMPULSE!

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:37 am

Great group to join. I look forward to what they'll bring to the field in the summer.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

yamatoeddie
New Recruit
New Recruit

I would like to see Impulse do....

Post by yamatoeddie » Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:40 am

I would really like to see Impulse do a James Bond show. I'm speaking as a drum corps fan who got hooked by watching VK in 1986. Besides its the 40th anniversary of James Bond 007. Ooooo James! :lol:

SRDM
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by SRDM » Sun Nov 24, 2002 3:26 pm

VK had a big influence on impulse. charlie groh (the amazingly famous marching tech), and ron and dan zeilinger, very very good people all came from VK and now pump Impulse's ! machine :D

MystikalBrass

Re: I would like to see Impulse do....

Post by MystikalBrass » Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:36 am

yamatoeddie wrote:I would really like to see Impulse do a James Bond show. I'm speaking as a drum corps fan who got hooked by watching VK in 1986. Besides its the 40th anniversary of James Bond 007. Ooooo James! :lol:
Believe me Eddie we have given it thought! Many of us on staff here at Impulse marched the famous (infamous?) James Bond show from 1986. Did you catch Blue Devils "C" last season? They played a terrific "Spy" show, with music from James Bond, Peter Gunn, Mission Impossible and Austin Powers. Very cool stuff.

Who knows what the future of Impulse holds? Keep watching us for innovative and entertaining shows!