Can you help me?

Topics and polls that cover the spectrum of the drum corps activity

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

tnrM1

Can you help me?

Post by tnrM1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 am

Hello, my name is Tori Riemersma, I'm currently a junior at Desert Ridge High School in Mesa, Arizona. I love music, whether it be composing, performing, or just simply listening. Recently I've been accepted into the Academy Drum and Bugle Corps, a world class touring drum corps. This is a huge opportunity for me, and I'm very excited. However, to cover the costs of a 40 day summer tour across the US, I must pay $3,000, which right now due to my financial situation is next to impossible. Would you be able to sponsor me and donate to my tour fund? I've already raised almost $1,000 dollars and I'm continuing strong. Any donation would be greatly appreciated! You can contact me by email or phone (tnrbandgeek@yahoo.com, 480-993-9875) if you are interested in donating. You can donate online https://www.arizonaacademy.org/don/form.php (make sure you put my name in the comment box). I hope you can help!

Sincerely,
Tor Riemersma

MaestroOfBandX
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Can you help me?

Post by MaestroOfBandX » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 am

Have you registered over on helpmemarch.org? It is a site specifically for seeking sponsorships. Create a profile and see if it helps.
---Bob---
"Some people are like Slinky's.......Not really good for anything, But they bring a smile to your face when you push them down some stairs!!!"